Clearpoint Direct Complaints & Reviews

Clearpoint Directfreedom compression socks

I ordered 1 pair of socks for 6.97 plus shipping of 2.00 and used my pay pal account on July 26, 2017 my order # is 64198, item # 05523 - $9.00 for a pair of Full Freedom Compression Socks - Color: Beige, Size: Large discount $2.00 for a total of 8.97 including $2 shipping. I have written multiple emails with no response from them, it has been over 6 weeks and still no socks. This company is in Canada, Clearpoint Direct 2317 46th Avenue, Lachine, QC, H8T 3C9 . I received a confirmation that my money was sent to Nuvatek Distribution Corporation on 7.26.2017. I would like the item I ordered. Thank you

Clearpoint DirectNo Refund Issued

I ordered 4 items from ClearPoint Direct in Sept & when I received the order it only contained 2 items stating the other 2 were discontinued. They also stated that a refund was pending thru PayPal as that is the method I used to pay with. They have ignored my emails, calls & PayPal states that it can't control quanity or quality-just delivery. They will "mark"the company name in case of other complaints but that's it!
I have the order page showing the items were not shipped & that a refund is pending but have not located the other page actuallt stating that the refund will be sent to paypal. I could use a little help here as it's not the amount but the principle
Thanks
Karen McGrath

No Refund Issued

• Be
    Berry May 11, 2009

On February 4, 2009, I ordered two pair of hose from ClearPoint Direct. On February 17, they cashed my check. As of April 14, I have not received my order.

• I do not have your full name so I cannot verify this complaint, please contact us directly and we can assist you.

However, if the item you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on complaintsboard.com? Thank you.

• Ut
    Utopia Jul 02, 2009

I ordered 2 bras from them on 5/18/09, check was cashed on 6/9/09. Replied e-mail after I researched on google. Supposedly out-of stock. Will be mailed on 7-13-09. I doubt it. Understand there is a scam going on. Is this true?

• Please contact us directly and we can assist you to verify this complaint.

However, if the item you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on this website? Thank you.

[email protected]

Clearpoint DirectCrooks

Ordered two bra's from this crooked company How can they continue to dupe the public. Where is the consumer protection agency???????? I ordered the bras and Clear Point Direct cashed my check. We need to contact the Canadian Government and issue a formal complaint against this crooked business.

Their business Address is in the US but they never answer the call and want you to leave a message.

We consumers should boycott the newspapers that run Clear Points phony adds. Perhaps this will get the message to these crooks that the US consumer can not be swindled. Hope that this message gets some results!

Clearpoint DirectDidn't send product

I sent a check on July 2, 2010 for $13.93 for the full freedom comfort bras. The check has been cashed and no product sent. I cannot reach customer svc. at [protected] after numerous tries as on a daily basis and the line is continously busy. What do you do next to get this resolved? What a "rinky-***" outfit this Clear Point Direct has turned out to be. I can't believe these people can sleep at night practicing the dishonest procedures they are commiting. I thought there were government agencies that were formed to catch this dishonesty.

• Lk
    [email protected]@@ Sep 10, 2010

I am another ripped off customer. Apparently our money has gone to a US. PO box and then forwards to Canada. I've contacted Canada BBB, with no reply. As far as I'm concerned this is in violation of FTC laws if merchandise is not delivered or refunded within 30 days. What I"m concerned about is that the ### merchant now has my checking acct info. My next plan is to contact the Attorney General. And the paper advertisers. This is more a case of potential identity theft than losing $15-$30. Maybe if enough people express this to a higher authority, it can finally be looked into.

Clearpoint Directcheck cashed, no merchandise received

On January 19, 2010, I mailed a check to Clearpoint Direct to purchase two bras. The check was cashed, but I did not receive the merchandise. I e-mailed the company, but received no response.

• Wi
    William Gorgus Dec 16, 2008

Sent check that was cashed Dec.4, no hearing aids as of Dec. 16. Saw add in AARP magazine.

• Please contact us directly and we can assist you to verify this complaint.

[email protected]

• Ta
    tammy waters Aug 11, 2010

Back in march i sent a check for $23.93, for an order of 4 bras, the ones that fasten in front that were two for $9 something. Not only have i not gotten my merchandise, but they cashed my check on March 30. First time i ordered from the coupon sections of the news paper, and i will never do it again. I would like my bras sent to me in a timely manner, or a refund of $23.93. that is only fair.

Tammy waters
    Aot, 21
    2375 columbia boulevard
    st.helens, or 97051

I would prefer the bras as they were not for me, but for a friend who has been waiting impatiently for her items... thank you

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices