Cashdazzle.com Complaints & Reviews

Cashdazzle.comYour website is nothing but a scam

This is what I wrote to Caschdazzle just today, been a member since August last year and at first youwin $2.00, $3.00, $5.00, along with their $5.00 sign-up bonus, but that's where the fun ends and severe aggravation starts...

I' m beginning to think your website is nothing but a scam; I won $20.00 which I requested payment of and still haven't received the check. I'm not writing about this, no what I'm writing about is the almost ten offers I completed since December 19th of last year. Two days before that I downloaded the Batman geme that slowed down my computer something terrible. All those offers were from Superewards and I also completed about seven offers from Peanutlabs. All but four offers from Superrewards have convieniently fallen off my account and all but one from Peanutlabs. Your website states that most offers report within 15 minutes and some might take longer, well I know for a fact something must be rigged because even before I was able to make it to $20.00 for a cashout, I had to wait almost 15 days in order for the five or so spins to be awarded and then I had to get even more spins because all I "won" was 15cents, 1cent, 10cents, all to keep me at $19.70 for almost two weeks.. I will give your program a bad review, because I feel you are misleading consumers and I know I'm not the only one out there who feels that way.

• Pi
      Piertone Aug 06, 2012

Just signed up to this site and they don't give you spins for the offers you do. spins are given to you for each offer you do and then you spin to win. save yourself the trouble and don't sign up here, its a scam site!

• Mc
      mchankov Aug 06, 2012

Thanks for this! I was going to sign up with them because a friend of mine told me about it.

• We
      Wesker263 Sep 09, 2012

They have it rigged so you can't win any big money. every time you spin you get either $1, $2 of fifty cents depending you can tell the way the wheel spins that they have it so you don't win in the hundreds or the jackpot the site is a real waste of time.

• Ti
      tiffanytip12 Apr 29, 2013

i just recently played this game to win money. okay so i had 5 spins when i logged on. i got down to my last 2 spins my first spin i landed exactly on 200 dollars. tell me how it waited 2-3 seconds after n moved me to 10cents? like i seen it with my own eyes. so i want my 200 dollars. my last spin i landed on 100 dollars and it moved me to sorry on the wheel. this game is a fraud or scam or what ever it is. i want my 300 dollars total

Cashdazzle.comWaaay too much aggravation for little return

This website promises "rewards" for clicking on advertisers' links, signing up, free trials, etc. through the site. When my activity stopped being recorded in my account for the entire month of March, not for the first time, I sent them, repeatedly, the confirmations they demanded. Problem solved: I must have signed up using another "offer wall". Waaay too much aggravation for little return. Go somewhere else if you are interested in these programs.

• De
        Dee1979 Apr 08, 2012

Cashdazzle.com is nothing but a scam! They always offer me surveys to take in order to get so many free spins, but when I attempt to do the surveys, it always says that it's not available for me. When I first started on that site, they gave me at least 1 spin everyday, now I'm not getting any. I did an offer just the other day, completed to the fullest, and they still didn't give me my spins that they owe me. Don't waste your time with that site-they will get your hopes up for nothing!

• Je
        JERRY CRITTENDEN May 07, 2012

My name is Jerry Crittenden, [protected]@hotmail.com
        I had two password changes just a little while a go.
        The first was rSm9Pz but did not.work. I can not see how I could mess that one up.
        The second was lABx97 but did not work. I may have miscued on the I rather than a small l.
        Which Is right?

• Ou
        outlaw13 Jul 20, 2012

I first started out getting free spin for 5 day and have gotten $3.5

Then I went and did a offer for 38 spin having to buy something OTD for $17.99

After many day, no spin!

Jon Bustere Nov 14, 2015

it is just for us residants and cash dazzle does not even speak with others.im from austria and completed offers on cash dazle which where written in german, why they do that if german or european are not elighable?

i saw others say too that they do not get daily free spins after they completed payoffers.someone tried to bring these guys to justice?perhaps later they pay their bills.