Cameraaddict.com Complaints & Reviews

Cameraaddict.com — Ripoff

I ordered an expensive digital camera, advertised on the website at 1/2 price what's in the local photo...

Cameraaddict.comPrice scam

Be leery of good prices from CameraAddict.com! I am glad I asked what the camera came with... the answer is "nothing", no battery, no charger no cables - nothing. I do not know how this is possible because those items should be in the original box from Nikon. Beware of anything too good to be true!

Comment Guidelines