BLAZEFLASH COURIER Complaints & Reviews

BLAZEFLASH COURIERStealing of shipments

Dear Complaint Forum,

This is with regard to the couriers I shipped through blazeflash I used to ship a lot of couriers for official reasons these are parcels of samples to my customers initially the service of blazeflash was of topmost priority but later there were complaints of non-deliveries & on 4th Nov I shipped 9 couriers out of them somebody at blazeflash stolen all the couriers & replaced with rugged clothes & old shoes in the same box so I started recieving the complaints from customers attched are the pics sent by my customers also one person even opened in front of the courier guy & sent it back without accepting that courier is still with blazeflash. I mailed their head office to their heads like sachin aggarwal, sd aggarwal, neena (handling south india) a lot many times but they didn’t felt a pain of inquiring with the agency from where the couriers were shipped. The coruiers in total costed me approx. 3000 but they didn’t worked anything on it initially they accepted to provide a laim of 100 rs per courier so later they even stopped replying my mails & didn’t even called me up.
Also due to all this problem I had some 6 couriers undelivered which were RTO (return to origin) & I never received them as such
Kindly help me in this regard should I go to customer court my total loss is coming to around 5000 approx also he had taken the complete bill form me on 1st Nov only. My payment was swift but they then stolen the couriers

Regards,

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Ra
      rajat jain Dec 04, 2008

I wish i had read the complaints before and hope i never have to do business with them ever again.
      I have sent important documents from Delhi to bangalore on the 27th of november and was told it will reach on 29th of november. But hasnt deleivered yet and what is worse, if i call them they hardly pick up the cll or its perpetually bzz.

And i now know why its bzz all the time coz they just put the customer on hold and not even bother to respond. after being online for more than half an hour they just disconnected the call. This shows if the management is least bothered, what kind of values are they imbibing in their employees.

If they still have any sense of service towards customers and this complaint board is really read by the people who want to make a difference then my advice is really just at least respond to us and let us know what the problem is.
      I have sent courier to the address

To gargi verma, group manager Hr, 5th floorEastland citadel, , 102 hosur road, Madiwala, banaglore
      My consignment no is ---- [protected]

Regards
      Rajat Jain
      [protected]

• Pv
      p.v.r.raju Nov 28, 2007

i was sent a parcel to the addressee of Mr. Ayyal Raju, 35 kamaraj road, Nedungadu post, Karaikal - Dist, Pondicherry (U.T) PIN 609 603 vide receipt No. [protected] dated 05/11/07 through Blazeflash Couriers Limited, Ranchi. But the said parcel not yet delivered till date. I have already been complaint 3 times through e.mail as well as at booking center. But no any reply received.

BLAZEFLASH COURIERParcel Stolen by Blazeflash Delhi

On 05/05/2010 Ravissant, Okhla Delhi Sent a courier to Pune vide airway bill No. [protected].

Till 15/05/2010 while Pune office kept telling receiver that train was in accident (derailed) and blah blal, Delhi office fabricated a story of parcel stolen from Railways. Neither is found to have substance.

After understanding the fact that parcel is lost by them we have repeatedly following them and they do not even reply.

We are filing FIR for conspiracy of stealing our goods as no substantial reason is given by Blazeflash and no compensation is offered till 27/07/2010.

Note Blazeflash is gang of cheats, don't use them for any purpose.

Comment Guidelines