Advanced Media Group Complaints & Reviews

Advanced Media GroupFraud

Here is what you need to know about the Advertising scam that these guys run and I will break it down for you in complete detail. Not only have I worked for these guys, Michael Hoffman who runs the joint and I mean 'joint'. they Employ what are called 'reloaders' who pretend to be advertising sales guys who actually sell you nothing because every dime you give them goes to the 'reloader' and the rest goes to the guy in charge and there is nothing left to pay for 'your' advertising because there isn't any. It was well known in our office that the garbage we sold was a pipe dream for any of our customers. The fancy web site and all of the make-believe advertising that all of us knew was not going to work even if we did put the customers money toward what we said we were going to do. They prey on the public's ignorance hoping to find customers that have or have purchased a home based business in hopes of taking thousands of dollars from you based on how much money you have left on your credit card. The problem is that they can't and will not deliver on what they promise because what they promise does not exist. Stay tuned for more details and names of more individuals who operate this 'joint'.

• Lo
      Lou Gupta Oct 19, 2011

On Nov 16, 2010, I received an email from advanced media group. I contatced them same day. They promised to build a website for an ONLINE store and link it with Wal Mart and others first was $295.00 and then changed to $514.95. I provided the credit card number. After charging to the card, I was told by Mr. Anderson, who claimed worked with CBS advertising dept, that I have to advertse the website in order to make money. For their advertising package cost ten thousand dollars but will five thousand will come out from generating revenue. After 48 hours of signing the contract, I cancelled the contract. Chris from the company called and promised to build a new professional website. Upon his assurances, I signed the resolution form . There after I have not heard from the company directly.

To my credit crad company, AMG provided self serving manufactured documents and claiming of completing all the services. BBB stated the merchant is unresponsive. Credit card company is all gave up. Merchant is claiming of generation ten thousands of dollars from the advertisment but I did not receive a penny from it.

How can I recover the money $5, 514.95 from this merchant>

Advanced Media GroupMistaken Identity

Wrong Name
    WRONG COMPANY
    AdvanCE Media Group is a legitimate 3D Company. Symbol A2D and IS trading in Frankfurt and doing very well.
    AdvancED Media Group is a scam and is NOT repeat NOT trading.
    You have been mislead and are reading an incorrect report. The shares in Advance Media Group are up 200% Check the name and don't be mislead
    Advisor136...

Samantha Robinson Jan 14, 2011

**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- [protected] Ext 401 --- email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Advanced Media GroupWrong Name

Hello Jakito,
      AdvancED Media Group is a scam and is NOT repeat NOT trading on the Frankfurt exchange.
      Advance Media Group is a legitimate 3D Company symbol A2D and IS trading in Frankfurt and doing very well..
      You have been mislead and filed an incorrect report.
      You have mislead others and you need to correct your error. You also should have bought in. The shares are up over 200%.

Advisor136

Advanced Media GroupTestimonial

This is not a complaint! I have had an excellent working relationship with AMG. I purchased from them over 2 years ago and i received everything they said I would. They provided instructions and easy to view advertising responses. The problem these 6 people all have in common is that their claims are based on what they "think" happened. One of the complaints even states that they "weren't sure if they did my advertising." DONT COMPLAIN IF YOU ARENT SURE!

Most of these web blog complaint boards allow anyone and everyone to post complaints. All of the categories in here are a testament that PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING WHETHER THE COMPLAINTS ARE TRUE OR NOT! THERE IS NO PROOF ANY OF THESE COMPLAINTS ARE TRUE!!! DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!

I own two businesses and suffer from this complaint blog Bull____T, and it infuriates me when I've done my research. AMG has a B rating with the BBB and is in excellent standing with The Arizona Corporation Commission, they also market nationwide, which leads me to believe that 6 complaints out of thousands of customers is pretty darn good. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST COMPLAINTS!

• La
            Lachhman Gupta Dec 13, 2011

I contacted IMG after receiving an email. I was promised to build a new website, linked with suppliers and market for a total price of $10, 514.95. IMG deffered $5, 000 payment to come out from revenue generated. IMG emailed me the self serving contract. In good faith hearing lots of promises, I signed and returned on Nov. 16, 2010 and authorized IMG to charge my American Express for $5, 414.95. IMG withdrew the amount with in half an hour. There after I did not receive any call from IMG inspite of my emailing and telephone messages on their voice mail. On 18th Nov. 2010, I noified the IMG of cancelling all my contracts. I filed dispute with American Express in the first week of Dec. 2010. Advaned Media Group manufactured falsified documents and claimed of running ads after my filing dispute with the credit card company. I did not receive any information related to website, linkage or related to generated revenues. If its running, who is getting the revenues.
            Advanced Media Group will not answer my telephone calls, certified mails returned, will not respond to my emails and so on. BBB gave up without receiving the merchant's response.

Now American Express informed me that I have to contact the merchant myself or get involved third party. Advanced Media Group knew that I am 75 years old. How can I contact the merchant when all my efforts failed from the last thirteen months? Third party BBB could not get the response from this merchant.

I am lost. What are my options in this situation?

Samantha Robinson Jan 14, 2011

Advanced Media Group — Scam and cheating

Advanced Media took $7, 900.00 from my credit card on false pretenses, The charges were for TV commercial...