Restoration Hardware — delivery service
I have a complaint about the delivery service of my merchandises (14 furniture pieces ordered since Mid Aug 2013). I have scheduled the delivery a week ahead. This morning, when the delivery was made, only one small furniture (side table) was delivered. I asked the delivery man about the rest of the furniture pieces (I know that all the pieces have been shipped per email confirmation from RH). He told me he did not know and this was the only one item he was asked to deliver. He called back to the office and after my short conversation on the phone with the office, I was told the delivery will be Monday. I was unaware of the Monday plan. If I did not ask for it, would they ignored my merchandise? Either they forgot to load the merchandise on the truck or they intentionally drop out my merchandise off the truck delivery as see it as a second priority. They did not give me an explanation.
I took a day of vacation to stay home to receive the delivered items and I cannot afford to take another day of vacation on Monday to wait for the delivery. I have to hire a person to come to my house to receive the merchandise since I cannot be home. This is a very poor customer service and a very inefficient way to run the delivery business (a trip to deliver a side table? ). I value the quality of RH furniture but unfortunately the delivery service is very bad
More Restoration Hardware Complaints & Reviews
- Restoration Hardware - dont stand behind product
- Restoration Hardware - poor quality dining room chairs
- RestorationHardware.com - scam and fraud!
- Restoration Hardware - false advertising/poor customer service
- Restoration Hardware - incorrect merchandise one too many times!!
- Restoration Hardware - poor customer service
- Restoration Hardware - can't get bed
- Restoration Hardware - terrible products
- Restoration Hardware - horrible service
- Restoration Hardware Online - excessive packaging