The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Resort Equity Marketing — Timeshare rental
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
They took my 350$ upfront guaranteeing to rent my timeshare in Mexico within 6 months or they would give me an online $1000 shopping spree. After 6 months of no rental calls, I requested the spree. When they insisted that I wait for the cert # and password in the mail it seemed fishy but I waited. When I accessed the Select Your Gifts website to redeem my $1000.shopping spree I found out that almost everything listed had an S & H fee of 25-50% of the items listed price which was about three times its actual value plus a $5.00 fee for each shipment. Looking through the website it had predominantly junk which was not worthl the S & H fees and that I could not use at all. I believe that this is a scam and initially, when I talked to the Customer service manager he kept saying again and again that the property would rent very quickly (a couple of weeks at most). A couple of months later he had left the company and a women was in his place, a couple of months after that another man replaced her as she had also quit the company. This company does not seem kosher and when I requested a refund they said my revocation period had expired. I got no calls or offers to rent my place for the 6 months it has been on the website and I do not believe that anyone tried to rent it for me as agreed.
F42 New York
More Resort Equity Marketing Complaints & Reviews
- Resort Equity Marketing - Fraud and scam
- Resort Equity Marketing - scam
- Resort Equity Marketing - Resort Equity Marketing worked for me
- Resort Equity Marketing - REM ACTUALLY RENTS OUT PROPERTIES
- Resort Equity Marketing - Rip off
- Resort Equity Marketing - Scam timeshare resale
- Resort Equity Marketing - Took money, did nothing
- Resort Equity Marketing - not fulfilling contract
- Resort Equity Marketing - SCAM ARTISTS FOR Timeshares
- Resort Equity Marketing - Selling timeshare!