ResCarepoor management

I was working for this company they were crown homecare when i applied everything was great cuz Giselle was no longer there she had a badd attitude n didn't know how to talk to ppl, anyways when rescare a big company bought them out there were good changes like Gwen and a girl named Heidi. Gwen would always be busy cuz she was the manager so I got to meet Heidi, Heidi was so sweet n nice to me resolved all my problem. But later gwen was gone n Heidi would be the only one helping me out. In 2011 I found out Heidi was not there anymore my pay was not accurate and Chae replaced Heidi she doesn't know how to talk to people and Kim don't speak English they told me that there was not work unless I spoke Korean I was like this is America everyone speaks English, so they have not gotten my pay right and Abrahim tells me everything is okay when its not well don't apply here unless your Korean cause that's all this homecae has become so don't was your time applying here . They had a great employee Heidi and she was Spanish and spoke good English and had great people skills which this office doesn't have anymore so go to BG's and apply I wish thay got rid of Kim. Also their patients don't get the service that they request. The patients get no follow up calls like they used to this company this no good take your family to another homecare.

• Br
    Briana Jordan Sep 19, 2016

I had an appointment with one of the Rescare workforce manager and I thought it was with my case manager (Heather Faubion). My case manager is extremely rude and when I first did the agreement stuff I saw her talking to other client and she was extremely rude and I was hoping that I wouldn't get her but I did. I now don't want anything to do with her anymore because of how rude she was and she didn't even try to figure out who I was trying to have an appointment with. I am now reconsidering about even joining the program because on how rude my case manager is.

• Ca
    caregiver rescsre Apr 30, 2011

Crazy business not organized

• Ca
    caregiver rescsre Apr 30, 2011

I used to work for Rescare they had me sign forms that Kim never let me read she said it was Rescares policy, Ibrahim lied to me about my pay, it took about a month to get my money my patient required more hours all Rescare said sorry but Medicaid won't approve it, but they never even submitted a request. don't waste you time Ibrahim will only lie to you. Hedi on the other hand was professional with excellent customer service but she's gone and one can tell me where she went. Don't waste your time nor bring your family here.