Replica Montres Allison Watch Replicaswisswatches.orgfraud

I paid replicaswisswatches.org $150 on my visa for a Montres Allison replica tourbillion. They said it was just like the real thing and was a real tourbillion just like Terry Allison makes. When I got the watch I couldn't believe my eyes. They sent me a watch that was completely different than the one in the picture on the shopping cart!

I emailed them to tell them of the mistake and they showed me a disclaimer on the site that said that they may substitute another model if the item purchased is not available. They sent me a Montres Allison replica that had a different layout and face color!

I told them that they must give me a refund and I am sending the watch back. They said they are not authorizing it and are recording the phone call and won't give me a return authorization number unless I give them 50.00 restocking fee as per the terms on their website!

I called my bank to dispute the charges and now some time has passed and they have declined my refund! I had already sent the watch back to them and now they won't return my emails!!

I need some help to stop this scam! Watch out if buying any kind of watch from them! You will get ripped off!

fraud