rent2owndeals.comtaking money and not getting product

i found the website it ask to send $25.00 for the application fee and u will get the stuff and then u pay monthly and have not heard anything fro them ever, when i send a amessage or try to chat with someone no response. i do not have money to waste like that. my sons was looking forward to the playstation 3 to play video games cause it is to expensive for me to buy one right now. I just want my $25.00 back and they can go to h***. can someone please help me.

• Vi
    Victoria911 Sep 22, 2009

I've got the same issue with the same company and I feel like a real butt head too because as an adult I should have known better now they are saying they are looking for my application in the lost and found department? This is a scam and I'd like to know how to get them delt with too? Any help is appreciated.

• Ha
    Hallockboy Jul 26, 2017

@Victoria911 Better business bureau is where I would start. I hope this helps anyone who might need at least a direction to start at.

• Bu
    butters_007 Sep 16, 2009

Yea I was scammed by these a**h^^^^ myself. (I should have been more cautious) If something looks to good to be true it probably is. But anyway. I went to my bank and asked them what I could do about about fraudulent charges online. They gave me a number to call to file a claim. If you used your credit card just call your credit card company they should do the same. They also canceled the card that was used so they wouldn't be able to make anymore charges and refunded my money...hope this was helpful.