Remitanofraud bitcoin trading platform

W

21st jan 2018.11.50pm. The buyer id darrid from remitano buy my 1 btc and then cancelled the trade without payment. The trade id 354319t36713893. Since the trade is cancelled, but my btc is not credited back to my account. My btc being locked for 1.362 btc. I was too panic and click my wallet withdrawals, I saw the 1.367 asking me to click ok/ sent / cancelled I don't even remember now. After click, the btc sending out to this wallet 1cy4jc73vcncnaqn4oeunv7uhgkjs1nny8. The next few hour my btc was sending to 1cmmpe1x8ag1an3pfkksjahrhngzyymcvd. I quickly contact live chat for help, someone called naika reply me said don't panic, I will help you, so I thought it will be cancelled sending because that time is still able cancel because not finish processed. But i'm wrong, naika didn't reply to me for 3 hours, btc has successfully sent to that wallet. My account was blocked, not able to login. I still have little btc inside, but no longer able to login again because I don't receive email to login. I beg remitano for 12hours asking to help me check why and give me buyer details. Someone give me the buyer contact and bank details. I call the buyer, we know the answer, he said he didn't receive my btc and keep saying he cancelled the trade was 1 btc, and how come is sending 1.367.

Either is remitano fraud me this time or the system problem, remitano really sent out 1.367 to the buyer, and buyer not admit.

I don't wish another victim like me. I can't sleep for whole night about my btc lost. Remitano live chat.? Sorry no one will help me. Don't waste your time. Sometimes naika, sometime clara they keep changing name and remove chat history. Maybe avoid you to keep the proof to sue them. Do not use remitano to keep your coin.

The buyer full name heng kee chun from perak. If anyone know who know more details, pls do email me at [protected]@yahoo.com I will not use remitano anymore in my life. Is fraud. Scam!

More than 24hours, I still not able to login to my account maybe remitano not allow me to get the proof from the transaction.

Im active user buying and selling alot of btc at remitano. They can block your account as they wish and you lost your coin just like that. I want them to give me explanation. Remitano didnt help me to block the buyer account immediately and blocked my account. Block victim account!! What is this!

More Remitano Complaints & Reviews

• Mm
    mmcsignal Aug 23, 2018

Thanks For Sharing

Totally understand your feeling,
    regarding the useless of Remitao Live Support,
    I sincerely want to vomit talk to live support,
    "each person" having different answer and ok at first,
    and finally we are keep waiting with no latest update.

Hope you getting well, I can felt your pain, additional felt useless on Live Support.

Thanks.