Redbox — double charging for dvd from redbox
In May I tried renting a video from Redbox fot the 1st time. I returned it the next day. When my credit card bill came there were 2 charges for video rentals one on the day I received it and another on the next day when I returned it. I only got one video for one day. I e-mailed them and was told that they would credit me next video rental. (It would be free).
I rented another video in June for one day and when I checked my credit card account there were 2 more charges for videos just like before. There was no credit listed in the account. Well I WILL NOT RENT ANOTHER VIDEO FROM THEM.
More Redbox Complaints & Reviews
- Redbox - charged me for a movie that I returned 
- Redbox - questionable business practices! 
- Redbox - machines not accepting returns 
- Redbox - constant charging for dvd returned 
- Redbox - overcharging 
- Redbox - exorbitant unauthorized charges 
- Red Box - poor customer service representative
- Red Box - overcharged multiple times 
- Redbox - too many incompetent employees 
- Redbox - bad dvds