[Resolved] Red Ribbon Bakeshop — the icing is already expired 3 days before the expected expiration date.
My friend bought the cake from Red Ribbon SM Calamba Branch and it was given to us Thursday July 11, 2019 the same day that they bought it. We are expecting that it will not be soiled before the said consume before date which is July 16, 2019. But after 2 days Saturday July 13, 2019, the icing has already mildew (amag). We are disappointed because of the purchased cake
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Red Ribbon Bakeshop Complaints & Reviews
- Red Ribbon - senior entitlement 
- Red Ribbon Bakeshop - expiry date
- Red Ribbon Bakeshop - selling expired cakes 
- Red Ribbon Bakeshop - service and product I ordered in advance
- Red Ribbon Media - charged 98 dollars 
- Red Ribbon Bakeshop - I am complaining about their 8pm cut off.
- Red Ribbon Bakeshop - complaining about attitude of branch manager 
- Red Ribbon Bakeshop - business hours not on time
- Red Ribbon Bakeshop - staff/cashier/supervisor
- Red Ribbon Bakeshop - happy plus load not loaded completely