RealSelfremoved my review

M

I was not satisfied with the result so I left a negative review and RealSelf removed it.
Then I left another reviews and the same thing happened.
Let me start from the very beginning! Before I decided to use RealSelf I read the reviews and because there was only positive feedback I thought that they were reliable and professional company. But they were not. And when I tried to share my experience with others they simply removed everything. They leave only positive reviews or there is a huge possibility that all good reviews are written by them.
I want to warn everyone about RealSelf, they are highly unprofessional, horrible and unreliable! Avoid them!