Real Estate ExpressReal estate license in texas

M

I started this course the end of December and I am half way done but the Test in each of the course DO NOT help you with the Test at the end of each course. The only way I feel people pass is if they have had experience in the real estate industry. If you are just starting off I WOULD NOT recommend this online course. Go to a school let them teacher you the terminology and explain to you in details everything. With the money that I have put into this website is ridiculous. If you don't pass the course after two tries you have to pass 100 dollars to take the course again and you have to pay to take the exams at the end of the course. When I started my course those exams were free to take online but haha now you have yo pay. If I had to do it over again I would go to Champions School of Real Estate. I'd probably be licensed by now.

Again:
The exams in each course DO NOT help you at the end of the course exam.
You have to figure out words, phrases, and contract yourself.
You spend about 25 to take EACH exam (6 courses, 2 tries each, & 100 if you do not pass the 2 tries)

I wish the rep on the phone before I purchased this would have told me all of this in the beginning I would have just gone to classes at Champions!

Big mistake Real Estate Express!