RazorGuardVery bad customer service!

Am writing as I would like my complaint posted for other consumers to read. I made a purchase from Razorguard on 03/19/07, and my credit card was charged for the products on 03/21/07. However, to date (05/10/07), I have yet to receive the products purchased. I have made three (3) e-mail contacts with the company, yet I cannot get a reply to my inquiry for my products to be delivered. I am now working with my credit card company to get my funds returned. Maybe that is why this company does not accept American Express!

I had purchased products from this company on many occasions - the products are good. However, the service is generally terrible. I have signed up for recurring purchases, but that never works. The delivery always has seemed to take about three weeks from date of purchase.

Beware - this "company" does not have very good customer service!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices