RAUL ALVAREZ- FOWLER LABOR SERVICES INC.AUTO BILLING STATEMENT NEVER RECEIVED MONTH OF AUGUST

I NEVER RECEIVED BILLING STATEMENT FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST. 2009. I AM USUALLY ON TIME OR AHEAD OF THE BILLING STATEMENT. MY DAUGHTER VIRGINIA HANDLES THE BILLINGS. SHE WAS PAYING OTHER AUTO PAYMENTS, CAME ACROSS CHASE AUTO FINANCE. I WAS TOLD THE STATEMENT WAS NEVER RECEIVED, THEN I GET IT IN SEPTEMBER 02, 2009. I HAD ALREADY SENT IT A WEEK PRIOR. I AM ASKING FOR A WAIVER SINCE I AM USUALLY AHEAD OF PAYMENTS, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. I CAN'T AFFORD TO RUIN MY CREDIT. I WILL HAVE MY DAUGHTER TO SEND THE PAYMENT ON THE FIRST OF MONTH REGARDLESS OF BILLING STATEMENT OR NOT. ANY QUESTIONS CALL MY OFFICE SPEAK TO VIRGINIA IF ANY QUESTIONS [protected]