RappellezMoney Refund and service

S

Hi,

Well they force people to pay money saying that they will refund if we dont take the services later they say that they cannot refund. And the service is pathetic as they use cheap products for promotions and i got rash on my face after 2 days of the treatment. So be careful before u go for ur promotonal service also... RAPELLEZ BEWARE and this branch in tampines where I experienced this problem

• Ra
    Rappellez Oct 05, 2011

Hi guys i am mithun from RAPPELLEZ (not rapllez). please remove the complaints about rappellez (not rapllez). we are rappellez we are no way connected with rapllez. google search shows complaints about rappellez but non rapllez. please correct your spellings or remove the posts refering to us.

Team Rappellez
    India, US and UAE

• Dw
    Dwong Jun 23, 2015

Instead of feeling relax and enjoy the process of having a good facial, you feel pressure as they will recommend and persuade you to add on certain item in the midst of the facial. Price is always an issue when u find that trial additional item turned out to be very costly in compare to the whole pack . Every visit is never once without introducing thier so called promotion at that time. Sometimes Persistent hard sell makes the visit very unpleasant.

• Be
    Beautyblogger88 Jun 23, 2016

Rapellez at Orchard SG
    Sally.. One of the beautician.. She hardsell her $88 facial to me!! I bought Groupon $18 the face gua Sha.. She said can't do! Then she said until I only got one option.. I went face book to see so many other cheaper offers for first time customer.. Gosh!!

• Xx
    Xxy May 12, 2017

It's not a pleasant experience. They never fail to hard sell during each of my visit. They either make you try new things which they deduct many sessions off from the existing packages and they would rationalize by saying how it is more worth it to sign a package. So customers end up topping up existing packages for something new each time. This is their marketing strategy and it becomes very stressful.

• As
    Astrvir May 15, 2017

Rapellez, they always hard sell. Super Irritating! Today they short changed me 20mins for my massage. I feedback to them, they say it's according to their "manual" clock. I told them I check my handphone before we started, handphone timing can't be backdated. Very disgusted with their service.

• Fe
    felice yap Jun 13, 2017

Yes, also a victim with Rapellez at Liat Tower. Every session of facial becomes so stressful. To the extend that i had to sign $1000 over package with them as they hardsell me while doing my facial half way and insist i sign with them otherwise it will be tough for my facial to complete. Sales girl also criticized if i do not use that so called new technology, the swellness from squeezing blackheads would not go away for a few days because of my sensitive skin. They really have no skill as I dont hear people complaining about how bad their skin becomes after facial when its supposed to make your skin relax and cleaner. Still left with 8 sessions from my package worth $800 and Im not even planning to go back with that kind of stress level i have to handle every facial when they do half way will send someone in to hardsell me to top up something. too desperate for sells - even for some cheapo masks selling at $78 per piece if i want to use during the facial session. definitely will not recommend people there. this explains why they have to hardsell, probably rental is too high at Liat tower. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!

• Ka
    Kant Tellu Aug 20, 2018

I booked massage packages with them three times and had 30+ massages. I was quite satisfied. Very professional.

• Au
    Augustine Quek Nov 08, 2019

You must be the sales person working there.

• Au
    Augustine Quek Nov 08, 2019

Even today, the hard selling and high pressure sales tactics is going on. I cannot even feel relaxed going there anymore, andI I paid over thousand dollars for ten 'treatments.'

• Fe
    Ferlyn Tan Jul 23, 2020

I agree with the hard selling.. Feel so pressurized and stressful.. Thought facial shd be relaxing??! they will hard sell every month I go there, even thought I still got quiet a no of facial package with them.. They will tell you that your skin not suitable for the facial package that you previously brought.

Liat tower was closed due to on fire before circuit breaker. And I went to bukit Timah last month for facial. The consultant say my skin very dry and keep asking me to try their moisturise facial at $138. Initially, I don't want but she keep hard selling and I feel so pressured so in the end I agree to try once. So after the facial, the consultant keep asking me to sign the package, I don't want and they change the tactics and ask me to buy their product instead.. When I refuse to buy their package or product, the consultant face turn black.. It's so obvious..

It's so irritating and their service really sucks lor.. Will never recommend to my friends or family..

Oh ya.. They change their company name to multiflora.. Think because Rapellez has very bad reputation so they actually change the name..

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices