Menu
PuppyFind
customer service contacts

PuppyFind
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

56 complaints
30 resolved 26 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by PuppyFind customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PuppyFind. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

PuppyFind headquarters

10115 E Bell Rd Ste 107 PMB 195
Arizona, Scottsdale 85260

PuppyFind phone number

What is PuppyFind’s email address?

PuppyFind’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

PuppyFind website

What category is PuppyFind related to?

PuppyFind is related to the Pets & Animals category.

What are the social media accounts of PuppyFind?

What is PuppyFind's Facebook?
Connect with PuppyFind via Facebook at PuppyFind

Overview of PuppyFind complaint handling

56 PuppyFind reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 30, 2007. The latest review Fraudulent cashiers checks, etc… was posted on May 19, 2022. The latest complaint Fraudulent cashiers checks, etc… was resolved on May 19, 2022. PuppyFind has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 56 reviews. PuppyFind has resolved 30 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with PuppyFind?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PuppyFind Customer Service. Initial PuppyFind complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PuppyFind above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PuppyFind. Discuss the issues you have had with PuppyFind and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest PuppyFind’s complaints

P
9:33 pm EDT
Replied
PuppyFind has left an official reply on this complaint.
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

PuppyFind - Fraudulent cashiers checks, etc…

Listed puppies, received a reply to purchase a puppy. They stated they would send a cashiers check and once it was deposited into my bank account they would have movers pick up the puppy. I did not deposit the the check, I cashed it. I responded to the email and they did not respond back. They emailed me a couple days later with another email stating they...

C
1:25 pm EST

PuppyFind - Listing service

My account is randomly disabled with a code 966124 I have emailed 3times with no response or explanation. My payment is made my puppies are perfect not complaints. I have 2 pups left this has never happened that I have any puppies still after 12 weeks and I feel it's completely the fact that my account is on and off all the time. This has cost me money and...

R
2:55 pm EST
Replied
PuppyFind has left an official reply on this complaint.
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

PuppyFind - dog purchase and advertisement

PuppyFind Promotes false advertising. I won't use again. They do not properly advertise their services and fees. There are better services out there so you should use them. They over charge for what you get. I don't know how they can stay in business. No customer service. I think its run by one person only. Save your money and time. Find a more reputable service. Their address is difficult to find.