Pull and Bear ShoesNo way to return defective product

E

I have bought a pair of Pull and Bear shoes on 28.03.2007 . Because of the rainy weather, I started to use these shoes about the first week of June. However unfortunately, those shoes got extremely worn out after a week. After then, I took my shoes to the store for returning the product. At first, store manager Kutlu Derin did not accept to send the shoes for an investigation. After a long talk, he accepted to do it. On the other hand, he continuously humiliated me by saying “You have hit the shoes to wall or have done ballet on your fingers.” Of course I did none of them with a new pair of shoes and he knows it. After his own product investigation without an expert, they told me that I have done the damage and it is a customer error. I cannot believe that such a well-known and successful world brand employees are disrespectful and humiliate with the customers. Moreover, they decide before a product investigation and blame on the customers. Everybody should know their attitude through the customers and do the shopping according to that.

More Pull and Bear Shoes Complaints & Reviews

Christina Feb 02, 2009

Your shoes are very beautiful.I like them because they are from a very good mark.

From,