ProjectorquestDo not buy from Projector Quest

F

Purchased replacement bulb on 07/15/10. stopped working after 100 hours of use. contacted them, sent back everything in the same box it came in. 2 weeks go buy, I check website, and a comment on acct stated that the bulb that i sent in did not match records that they have. Acct closed. No contact from them, after live chat and phone call with their GM, they basically accused me of switching the bulb and sending them a different one that they sent. After 30- minutes of explaining that what I sent them is exactly what I rec'd, I was told their manufacturer would not except the replacement, and I was SOL. They wouldn't even send me back what I sent them. When asked could I speak with someone else, The GM stated that she was the only person to speak to and the company was a corporation and the complaint would go nowhere. Better Business Bureau here I come. Horrible customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM PROJECTOR QUEST!

• Tu
    Tulbate Jan 17, 2012

I bought a Projector bulb from Projectorquest. The first bulb failed in 5 months, still under warrantee, They sent me a replacement quick, free, no problems. The new bulb only lasted 8 Months 800 hours. Im out of Luck. Only 6 month warrenty. My original bulb from Manufacturer lasted two years 2000 hours.