Procycles - HornsbyRude, arrogant, tried to rip me off

S

Rude, arrogant, tried to rip me off with a discount given to them by a supplier. failed to meet delivery times and told me I was a pain.

Josh Barua Oct 07, 2016

Completely incompetent and absolutely abysmal!!

I have never ever seen or experienced such a poor exhibition of workmanship, customer service and general lack of human interaction than that of anthony katter and the 'team' of procycles.

Avoid at all costs or suffer the consiquences.

My full review is available on Yelp in which I disclose the details of this arduous ordeal they have dragged myself ( and according to other reviews) many other people through!