Prestige Portraits — prestige packages & products
The photo packages you offer clearly are intended to maximize your profits & are not designed to be consumer friendly or of good value. All 8 packages you offer for my son's graduation from Conestoga High School in PA include at least one or more 8"x10" photos. I know I am not alone in saying that this size is too large for a single headshot & quite unappealing. What a waste!
Yes, I do know you can order individual photos, but at a significantly higher price. And if this wasn't bad enough, most of your packages also include a non-standard size; 4"x5" instead of 4"x6". Which I am sure you are aware, would require custom framing!
You really have your customers over a barrel on this one. Which I feel is a very unpleasant way to do business.
I know nothing can be done to change things for our graduating class of 2020, but I certainly hope whoever is reading my comments will forward them to the appropriate corporate departments (sales, marketing, etc).
A very dissatisfied customer.
Sari S. Shanken
More Prestige Portraits Complaints & Reviews
- Prestige Portraits/Lifetouch - dissatisfied with picture 
- Lifetouch Prestige Portraits - poor customer service 
- Prestige Portraits Graduation Photo - Poor quality overpriced school photos
- Lifetouchprestigeportraits - Finding portraits proofs 
- Prestige Portraits - senior pictures
- Prestige Portraits - graduation pics
- Prestige Portraits - Graduation portraits