The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Pressler And Pressler — Court Notice
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Pressler and Pressler Has been harrassing me ever since I was pregnant with a very difficult sitation. Mypregnancy was a very risky and complicated for which I had to stop working by threads of attempting abortion. I was so stressed out that I gave birth to a 3 pound premature baby which they did not pay any attention to my condition.I was foolish enough to call these people which at the beginnig I tought were to understand my situation, since I had no income coming in. The Person I spoke to was very harsh and even had the nerve to ask me if i had a husband that would help pay the pressumed debt. They suggested I paid $75 dollars a month, which I refused at first beacuse I had no money at all. Eventually I agreed. Then to this date 5/29/2009 I stopped paying and still owe $149, 90 Due to my curiosity to find out about this company I made some search about them.Then i found You guys. Hoping that you can help. Today I received a letter with a "Notice of motion to Judgement", it doesnt have a court day or any other info, but my signature for when I went to pick up ther certified letter to the post office is on it. Now after this Im not sure what else could happen, and Im just trying to seek help to know how can I defend myself from this guysif this situation may continue. please help me.what should I do.
More Pressler And Pressler Complaints & Reviews
- Pressler And Pressler - Scam and cheating!
- Pressler And Pressler - Fraudulent charges
- Pressler And Pressler - levy on bank account
- Pressler And Pressler - illegally collecting on paid debt
- Pressler And Pressler - court order a judgement against me
- Pressler And Pressler - debt collection
- Pressler And Pressler - Very unethical
- Pressler And Pressler - Debt Collection
- Pressler And Pressler - Got Sued By Pressler And Pressler And They Gave False Information
- Pressler And Pressler - No sense of Dignity