premier financial alliancepremier financial alliance

recently I joined a marketing company for premier financial alliance. It worked all well till I worked hard for six months. But when the time came to earn something, the company suddenly vanished. But later I came to know about PFA (premier financial alliance) http://www.pfaonline.net . When I studied ins and outs of the company I joined this and this is an extra ordinary company. My question is how I can sue that company who cheated me.

Jay Pee Oct 26, 2014

then how is it you didn't report on Better Business Bureau if you know better. If this is legitimate complaint report it under BBB and we will listen but at this time looks like you don't have credible evidence to complaint, So we are waiting!!!

• Ti
    Tiger Nguyen Sep 05, 2014

You can, but would cost you more then what you have lost already. My advice is to learn our mistake and move on. Crooks and cheaters will have their days sooner or later. Hope you find peace and harmony in your life.

• He
    Helle Jun 21, 2009

No Doubt. Premier Financial Alliance is one of the leading Online Marketing Company which has been providing good opportunity to fulfill financial dream without risk and without any capital.