PlanetBeach.comshelly, the manager of planet beach in st. george, ut 84790 claims that I owe the company $70 in dispute charges.

K Jan 08, 2019

I have attached all of my text messages with Shelly (the "Billing Manager"). I've also attached the cover of my dispute form that I filed with my bank to show the time stamp. On November 15th I texted Shelly after trying to get a hold of someone over the phone numerous times previous days. I politely inquired about why I was being charged $59.95 on November 9th which just so happened to be my birthday (might I add). I was never billed for that charge, and to this day, I still have no idea why I was even charged it. An hour later, she said she would look at it. The next day, I texted her again and asked her if she was able to get it resolved. No reply. November 19th, I asked her if she could please get it resolved. She then replied eight hours later and asked me to excuse her because she was ill and couldn't look at her phone. She then said that I would not be charged for December and that I would be done. (Thus, voiding my contract with Planet Beach, correct???) On November 26th, I had still not received a refund or reimbursements. I texted her that, and she just replied"Hmmm ok." I should have taken the issue to my bank then, because on December 3rd, I was charged another $60.95. Please feel free to look at the texts. Monday December 3rd, I could not go pick up a check at 8:00pm. That just seemed very questionable and to me and I didn't want her having my card information anymore. I've attached the time I filed the dispute with my bank which was at 4:01pm. I texted her at 4:22pm just enough time for me to get home. I let her know that I had filed a dispute with my bank to make sure that my information was protected and that the mistakes wouldn't happen again. She said that I had broken the contract, but there is proof in these messages that I was not bound to any contract in December. In addition, I never received a contract in email or mail. I was never billed $70, I never received a bill via email or mail. I just don't understand what grounds Shelly has in charging me this $70 when none of this was my fault to began with.

• Updated by KelseyB · Jan 08, 2019

The texts are all out of order, I tried numbering them and loading them in order, but it didn't work.