pillspharma.comThey never sent me the pills

F

I bought pills from pillspharma.com website. They never sent me the pills. I only got tracking number and it is fake. I think that 6 weeks is enough time for every delivery… They keep ignoring my calls and emails.

Andrew58 Apr 08, 2013

this website is totaly scam they ripped me off 500$ since last 2 months, dont order with them.

• De
    Deb1eyeScott Apr 08, 2013

One time savant from Hanover Pa

Andrea Sofia Sep 19, 2013

I agree. There is a man from Pakistan called ATTIA ISHAAQ. He steals people's money. Someone has to do something about these people.

• Ni
    Nicol933 Sep 13, 2014

I purchased from the website www.pillspharma.com. I ordered from them several days ago, but still no delivery. As well as the seller didn’t reply to my emails. I haven’t received any confirmation, so I have no idea about the status of my order. I was really disappointed in this company. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.