Phone Powermisleading contract terms

I signed up for Phone Power via a 3 party. At the time I signed up, I read all the information given twice to insure I wasn't getting into anything that was shady or a rip off. NO WHERE did it explain that I was getting a "promotional price" based on 2 YEAR agreement. It was worded as if my “promotional price” was based going through a 3rd party discount offer and not a contract. I work for AT&T Mobility and clearly understand the concept of the 2 year contract and cancelation fees. But the BIG difference is that AT&T gives this information UPFRONT so that you can make and inform decision. Phone Power sent a order confirmation email which didn’t mention the contract or termination fee, then they sent a 2nd email a order NOTIFICATION which ONLY at that point they mentioned the 2-year contract and termination fee at the VERY BOTTOM of the page. When I emailed to cancel service, they never mentioned a cancelation fee will be charged and ONLY mentioned that if I don't send back my adapter I'd be charged a fee of $99 and NOTHING about the $99 cancelation fee. I'll admit that I am partly to blame for not reading the confirmation email BUT it's clear that Phone Power intention is to deceive and mislead their customers. I had no clue I was in a contract on being charged an early termination fee until today when I call to ask about why they'd already charged me for equipment I had 30 days to return. Let me be clear, I wouldn't take time to write all of this and give this information unless it were true, and please consider this before signing up with Phone Power. If you don't like the service, or like me realized it's was an unnecessary cost, you'll have to pay a cancelation fee just like with a cell phone. I can’t believe this is business practice that will be allowed to continue, eventually, just like with the cell phones companies, they will have to be CLEAR and UPFRONT about the 2-year contract and potential cancelation fees.

The terms of service were sent in a “confirmation email”?
Why give the most important information at the bottom of the page rather than the top?
At point of sale, why was no information was given about a contract or cancelation fee?
In the reply to confirm the cancelation, why not mention both the cancelation fee and not just the potential equipment charge?