Phoenix Capital Immigration Services β€” job in Canada

T Jan 16, 2019

Hi,

Sub: Work permit in Canada

My brother has applied for job in one of the consultancy :

Phoenix capital immigration services (Dubai)

They have got their money 10 months ago and told us the work permit processing time will be maximum 3 to 4 months that was told on last April'18. Till date no response from their side when ever called them their answer is we are busy or application is still under process.

They have just given receipt and not providing any details about the company. Some thing suspicious and want to highlight that other people should not be the target.

Kindly involve and resolve this issue as very much upset about their services and the behaviors of the employees are pathetic.

I don't want to suggest this consultancy as people are fraud.

Employees Name i have spoken with:
Kamaljith / Office # [protected]
Imran / [protected]
Reception she is not providing her name: [protected]
Minora / [protected]
They all are 1 group they speak as you get job in Canada tomorrow... once paid they will not even respond.
Kind advice to blacklist the company as i don't know how many people are suffering like me.

Thanks & Regards
Ahmed
+[protected]
tausif.[protected]@aol.com

job in Canada

• Updated by Tausif.R Β· Jan 16, 2019

Kindly check on this issue...

• Ne
    Neol Oct 29, 2020

You’re all guys please at least send me your number I will call for you because I am also paying 4200 dirham still no any processing just only given one interview and that interview they said not pass so I don’t want to waste my time and money I will write down my number just call for me if you can please guys056-8040621

• Ji
    Jin123 Sep 13, 2020

Did anyone get the full refund? I paid the 4200 in full last June, its already the 3rd month but until now, i havnt get any feedback from the agency? No response or update from their side once you paid the amount.

• Dh
    Dhan Ganesh Puri Sep 10, 2020

• Ed
    Edmund Mbir Aug 17, 2020

I have also registered for that since last year 3/11/19 till now, they told me is about 6-7month and now we are in 9month now and still no respond and if i call the office line they will tell me to contact the processing department and if i do that too no good respond coming, what hurt me is i paid all the amount fully that day. That their office building in Dubai, Business bay Single tower

Comments

• Bi
    Bilal Iqbal Aug 25, 2020

@Edmund Mbir I already made police complaint. Please support me if you can. So lets do this together. I need more witnesses. Please contact me on +[protected]. Just send me message on whatsapp will do this together πŸ™

• Cj
    Cj01 Aug 02, 2020

Hi me and my partner also applied to this agency branch in Abu Dhabi this year and I can say they're fraud. Took 4, 200 aed for each one of us. They will just fake the interview and you will end up getting only half of your money if you withdraw the application. Can we somehow, file a legal action for this? Which authority can we complain. The amount of money is not that small, especially in this situation. I hope we can get the money back. Let me know please.

• Bi
    Bilal Iqbal Aug 25, 2020

@Cj01 I am caught up in the same scam. Please contact me on +[protected]. We can file a case to get our refund completely.

• Ni
    NirKc Jul 30, 2020

Please do not be a victim of Phoenix Capital Immigration Services (Abu Dhabi) / Document Clearing Services.

Do not lose your initial payment of AED 4, 200.00
    AED 2, 000 will be refundable in case you pull out your application.
    In reality, they don't process anything and cannot show any proof of the application they made for you. They are just taking to each person AED 2, 200 each time. SO DON'T BE FOOLED and DON'T WASTE TIME.

• Cj
    Cj01 Aug 06, 2020

@NirKc Hi. Did you apply there? Me and my partner already given the Aed 4, 200 each and now I don't know what to do on how to get it back. πŸ˜“ It's a big amount especially in this situation.

• Mu
    Muhammad Naveed605 Jul 18, 2020

Hi Did anyone get Canada Visa from Phoenix immigration Dubai. They told me some ppl they were failed in interview. They were ineligible. Now they champlaind on Google reviewed section. Plz reply me.if someone got visa?

• Im
    Imran William Jul 12, 2020

I already paid 4200, after paying no response I am the who, asking, about the procedure

Erlyn Online Aug 26, 2020

@Imran William Can you please give your contact number, as we are gathering all victims of this scam Paragon Migration / Phoenix Capital Migration

• On
    Oneplus Aug 26, 2020

@Erlyn Online This good idea, to file this case in the Court, and stop more victim to fall in same scenario
    [protected]

• Lh
    lhen relacion Jul 01, 2020

phoenix capital immigration and paragon migration is the same company? they change only the name?

Erlyn Online Aug 25, 2020

@lhen relacion If you will check the address and phone number, they are the same. Facebook page of Paragon Migration first post (May 30, 2020) starts after the last post of Phoenix capital migration (May24, 2020).

Erlyn Online Aug 25, 2020

@Erlyn Online I paid Paragon Migration using my card, and from my bank record history my payment goes thru Phoenix Capital Services. They are definitely the same company

• Ra
    Rana Dubai May 14, 2020

Yes.. they are fake... don't believe them.. me also lost my money.

• Su
    Suryadip Ghale May 09, 2020

Hi guys

I will suggest guys many consultancy is fake don't believe already lose my amount take care make sure before than apply.

• Na
    Nabweteme Mar 17, 2020

Hey every one,
    I just see the same experience I have gone through with these people, they are scammers, please don't waste your money as I want this to stop with me, they are liars, all staff have different answers to every situation
    I paid my money a year and half ago. They told me, they will call for a physical interview, guess what I was called but the call was not complete when I went there they claimed, that I did not pick,
    They said that i should get back half of my money of which they don't want to refund
    Please I beg u, u will loose your money, do not pay, They are scammers

Sara and Kumal, I trust my God, no sin goes un punished, we take time to save that money u take for free, by God's grace u will be punished

Tina kunwar Mar 04, 2020

Hello everyone,
    Sub :- Canada work permit visa
    Paid money :- 4200 aed
    Worst experience, fake consultancy fraud people Imran, Kamaljit, Sara, Geeta blaaa blaaaa... Guys please don't apply from Phoenix capital consultancy.
    These people ruined my 8 months, if you care about your money then please do not apply to this company. Very well these people play games with every candidates including me.😑😑😑😑 i have proof chats and mail too.
    Phoenix capital consultancy please stop making fool to candidates. My humble request to every candidates don't apply from hereπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ These people start talking very well in starting, as soon as we pay money, these people start ignoring. And yes, after paying the money, these people give contract papers, please read properly and carefully. When I asked about my process, then they will say yes we are trying our best it will take time. At same time they give a lot of reason. If I had to ask anything, these people do not even pick up the calls, they reply very rudely. They all are one big group, if continuously you will ask about canada process, so they will do planning to make fake interview calls. So at the end you people will get fake interview calls. Once you will say I don't want to continue Canada process, So these people will say that we will not give full money 4200aed, will return only 2000 aed as per contract papers. I think someone should get a police complaint. Phoenix capital is not a legal consultancy, they don't have legal papers you people can check online or ask them about legal papers. They will show you all fake things.
    Guys If you want to ask me some questions, then you can ask me.

Thank you.

• Wa
    @@Wajahat Mar 08, 2020

@Tina kunwar HI Tina

They have contacted me this weekend and attend a session with them. Can you call me on this number [protected] or share number to get further detail from you. Now I am getting detail for them either they are valid or scammer. You help is highly appreciated.

Tina kunwar Mar 17, 2020

@@@Wajahat Offcourse dearπŸ‘

Tina kunwar Mar 17, 2020

@Tina kunwar Share me your mail I'd I will contact you. Currently I'm not working in Dubai, I'm at my hometown Mumbai. Please don't apply from Phoenix capital πŸ™my humble request to each and everyone.

• Da
    Davies Mbj Omoda Jul 19, 2020

@@@Wajahat Is a pity I didn't see this early, though he paid them 1700and out of 4200 thank God I hv seen this I will stop from here and see how I can get my money back from them. Is so obvious this people are fake cos whenever I ask questions they don't reply me d lady name is ipshita according to her now they hv change to paragon immigration not phoenix again.

• Im
    Imran William Jul 20, 2020

@Tina kunwar Can I have ur contact

Erlyn Online Aug 26, 2020

@Davies Mbj Omoda Hi, but if you will pay them through visa the name that will show in your bank statement is still Phoenix Capital Services

• Ol
    OLE T Sep 01, 2020

@Tina kunwar Kindly i have a question they is this consultancy called paragon can someone tell me if its the same with this you are talking about phoenix because the location they gave me is the same and the flat number too, which is which phoenix and paragon?? Is it the same consultancy or what??

Maihan Dost Nov 21, 2019

Hi guys I also visited their office 3 days back, from starting I feel their is some thing fake in that office, that all their stuff are not professional, there was only junior girls and their consulate was fake when I asked to show me physically the 13 passport that your company claimed in this mount they issue visa for. their senior consultant show us an not clear image of visa in her mobile screen and just they excused that their manager leave for lunch and all passport with him. finally I discover that is a fake company . just I advice you guys to don't waste your time and money with this company.

And thanks for your advises guys

Samo Ranni Nov 16, 2019

hi
    Now i am also scared to pay because i went to them this morning & They told me the same as you guys said

Thank You for the review & i didn't find any one review that some one got the visa only the fake videos which they posted in their profile & one more thing they didn't even mention since when they came into existence its only written 10 years which is a big mistake they should write the year from which year

Any how they just only showing the grapes to the people

Thank You Guys your reviews help me to save the money .

Malik Rasheed Mar 14, 2020

@Samo Ranni Send your phone number

• Na
    Nabweteme Mar 17, 2020

@Samo Ranni Please don't pay, u will regret, they are scammers that don't even mind about their clients
    Not until u call them, they will never follow up on u, for m it's a year and half, even refunding my money, they don't want

• Dh
    Dhan Ganesh Puri Sep 10, 2020

@Nabweteme i found lot of complaint about Phoenix Capital Document Clearing, i paid already 1000 AED now they asking for remaining amount, i don't know what to do? there is lot of victims are crying, now i found my self victim too . πŸ˜₯

• Sh
    Sherkhon Sep 03, 2019

Hi I made contract 7 month ago and 3 month ago they said me to wait interview data but still I am waiting interview no any call. Stuff and maneger promised that I ll get a call but no result now maneger is say I don't have any choice

• Bo
    Bojja Gangadhar May 28, 2019

Hi
    Hi,

Sub: Work permit in canada

My brother has applied for job in one of the consultancy :

Phoenix capital immigration services (Dubai)

They have got their money 4 months ago and told us the work permit processing time will be maximum 3 to 4 months that was told on last January 24th. Till date no response from their side when ever called them their answer is we are busy or application is still under process.

Kindly involve and resolve this issue as very much upset about their services and the behaviours of the employees are pathetic.

I don't want to suggest this consultancy as people are fraud.

Employees Name i have spoken with:[email protected]

• Mo
    Mohammed Shan007 Sep 11, 2019

@Bojja Gangadhar Still the same or you got the work permit

• Ge
    Geraldq Oct 26, 2019

@Bojja Gangadhar How did it go?did you get the work permit?

• Eu
    Eugine Rozario Oct 28, 2019

@Bojja Gangadhar Same happed to me, now they say they will give back my half money I paid

Margaretandme Nov 16, 2019

@Eugine Rozario Did you get your money back?

mazher7891 Dec 14, 2019

@Geraldq i need more infraction dear bro please . on this month ill pay to many 4200 aed please reply

Malik Rasheed Mar 14, 2020

@Geraldq Send me your phone number

• Ol
    OLE T Sep 01, 2020

@Bojja Gangadhar Thank you guys 4 the information, I'm soo lucky i was about to fall on the same trap, let's kip the same spirit soo that people will not loise they money through this scammers, i read all the comments and i didn't see any1 who got visa through them,

• Dm
    Dmps Oct 11, 2020

@Bojja Gangadhar 3 of people iI knew applied for this consultancy way back Dec 2019. Rhey paid 4200aed, signed some agreement, documents. They even issued receipts and a promise to wait for 4 to 6 months. Now, 10 months have passed and no any feedback or response. When 1 of them called he was informed that the name chaged to Paragon immigration or Paragon migration. The management was changed too. He was advised that 2 to 3 days they will inform what happen to the application and where is the application but, until now no response, feedback, messages or email received. I'm wondering why they need to changed their name? And tell to one of people I know that they will still check his application if this phoenix capital is closed already and now operating under paragon, why they need to say that management changed too. They will offer a help yet they will claim that its under new name and new management? This is so confusing.

• Fa
    Fayizzxs Nov 09, 2020

@Dmps Hi, I got an offer from paragon migration form Abu Dhabi. 4200 AED for LMIA Programme to canada. I asked about there ICCRC registration number and they reply to me there is nothing doing such activity like student and skilled workers program and only doing unskilled visa programs only.
    I checked their official web site and there I could see many kind of programs and confused. Again they replay me that every program will do by the Dubai office this office nothing doing other than unskilled programs.
    What is your opinion about them, are they really a scam. ?