FILE A COMPLAINT

T Jan 16, 2019 Review updated:

Hi,

Sub: Work permit in Canada

My brother has applied for job in one of the consultancy :

Phoenix capital immigration services (Dubai)

They have got their money 10 months ago and told us the work permit processing time will be maximum 3 to 4 months that was told on last April'18. Till date no response from their side when ever called them their answer is we are busy or application is still under process.

They have just given receipt and not providing any details about the company. Some thing suspicious and want to highlight that other people should not be the target.

Kindly involve and resolve this issue as very much upset about their services and the behaviors of the employees are pathetic.

I don't want to suggest this consultancy as people are fraud.

Employees Name i have spoken with:
Kamaljith / Office # [protected]
Imran / [protected]
Reception she is not providing her name: [protected]
Minora / [protected]
They all are 1 group they speak as you get job in Canada tomorrow... once paid they will not even respond.
Kind advice to blacklist the company as i don't know how many people are suffering like me.

Thanks & Regards
Ahmed
+[protected]
tausif.[protected]@aol.com

job in Canada

• Updated by Tausif.R Β· Jan 16, 2019

Kindly check on this issue...

• Bo
    Bojja Gangadhar May 28, 2019

Hi
    Hi,

Sub: Work permit in canada

My brother has applied for job in one of the consultancy :

Phoenix capital immigration services (Dubai)

They have got their money 4 months ago and told us the work permit processing time will be maximum 3 to 4 months that was told on last January 24th. Till date no response from their side when ever called them their answer is we are busy or application is still under process.

Kindly involve and resolve this issue as very much upset about their services and the behaviours of the employees are pathetic.

I don't want to suggest this consultancy as people are fraud.

Employees Name i have spoken with:[email protected]

• Mo
    Mohammed Shan007 Sep 11, 2019

@Bojja Gangadhar Still the same or you got the work permit

• Ge
    Geraldq Oct 26, 2019

@Bojja Gangadhar How did it go?did you get the work permit?

• Eu
    Eugine Rozario Oct 28, 2019

@Bojja Gangadhar Same happed to me, now they say they will give back my half money I paid

Margaretandme Nov 16, 2019

@Eugine Rozario Did you get your money back?

mazher7891 Dec 14, 2019

@Geraldq i need more infraction dear bro please . on this month ill pay to many 4200 aed please reply

Malik Rasheed Mar 14, 2020

@Geraldq Send me your phone number

• Sh
    Sherkhon Sep 03, 2019

Hi I made contract 7 month ago and 3 month ago they said me to wait interview data but still I am waiting interview no any call. Stuff and maneger promised that I ll get a call but no result now maneger is say I don't have any choice

Samo Ranni Nov 16, 2019

hi
    Now i am also scared to pay because i went to them this morning & They told me the same as you guys said

Thank You for the review & i didn't find any one review that some one got the visa only the fake videos which they posted in their profile & one more thing they didn't even mention since when they came into existence its only written 10 years which is a big mistake they should write the year from which year

Any how they just only showing the grapes to the people

Thank You Guys your reviews help me to save the money .

Malik Rasheed Mar 14, 2020

@Samo Ranni Send your phone number

• Na
    Nabweteme Mar 17, 2020

@Samo Ranni Please don't pay, u will regret, they are scammers that don't even mind about their clients
    Not until u call them, they will never follow up on u, for m it's a year and half, even refunding my money, they don't want

Maihan Dost Nov 21, 2019

Hi guys I also visited their office 3 days back, from starting I feel their is some thing fake in that office, that all their stuff are not professional, there was only junior girls and their consulate was fake when I asked to show me physically the 13 passport that your company claimed in this mount they issue visa for. their senior consultant show us an not clear image of visa in her mobile screen and just they excused that their manager leave for lunch and all passport with him. finally I discover that is a fake company . just I advice you guys to don't waste your time and money with this company.

And thanks for your advises guys

Tina kunwar Mar 04, 2020

Hello everyone,
    Sub :- Canada work permit visa
    Paid money :- 4200 aed
    Worst experience, fake consultancy fraud people Imran, Kamaljit, Sara, Geeta blaaa blaaaa... Guys please don't apply from Phoenix capital consultancy.
    These people ruined my 8 months, if you care about your money then please do not apply to this company. Very well these people play games with every candidates including me.😑😑😑😑 i have proof chats and mail too.
    Phoenix capital consultancy please stop making fool to candidates. My humble request to every candidates don't apply from hereπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ These people start talking very well in starting, as soon as we pay money, these people start ignoring. And yes, after paying the money, these people give contract papers, please read properly and carefully. When I asked about my process, then they will say yes we are trying our best it will take time. At same time they give a lot of reason. If I had to ask anything, these people do not even pick up the calls, they reply very rudely. They all are one big group, if continuously you will ask about canada process, so they will do planning to make fake interview calls. So at the end you people will get fake interview calls. Once you will say I don't want to continue Canada process, So these people will say that we will not give full money 4200aed, will return only 2000 aed as per contract papers. I think someone should get a police complaint. Phoenix capital is not a legal consultancy, they don't have legal papers you people can check online or ask them about legal papers. They will show you all fake things.
    Guys If you want to ask me some questions, then you can ask me.

Thank you.

• Wa
    @@Wajahat Mar 08, 2020

@Tina kunwar HI Tina

They have contacted me this weekend and attend a session with them. Can you call me on this number 055-6958872 or share number to get further detail from you. Now I am getting detail for them either they are valid or scammer. You help is highly appreciated.

Tina kunwar Mar 17, 2020

@@@Wajahat Offcourse dearπŸ‘

Tina kunwar Mar 17, 2020

@Tina kunwar Share me your mail I'd I will contact you. Currently I'm not working in Dubai, I'm at my hometown Mumbai. Please don't apply from Phoenix capital πŸ™my humble request to each and everyone.

• Na
    Nabweteme Mar 17, 2020

Hey every one,
    I just see the same experience I have gone through with these people, they are scammers, please don't waste your money as I want this to stop with me, they are liars, all staff have different answers to every situation
    I paid my money a year and half ago. They told me, they will call for a physical interview, guess what I was called but the call was not complete when I went there they claimed, that I did not pick,
    They said that i should get back half of my money of which they don't want to refund
    Please I beg u, u will loose your money, do not pay, They are scammers

Sara and Kumal, I trust my God, no sin goes un punished, we take time to save that money u take for free, by God's grace u will be punished