PhenterthinDead end on phenterthin!

P

I purchased the free pills I got 15 and paid only 4.99 and I was under the impression that if I couldn't take them or they didn't work for me I could cancel at any time they have a number on the bottle of pills and it is suppose to be a 24 7 line but nobody never answers or returns your call if you don't cancel you are charged 149.95 that they take out of your credit card and even if you could cancel they will charge you 49.95. I read the terms and that wasn't in there no where I think it is a scam cause the emails I sent come back every thing I have tried to do to cancel this is a dead end lucky for me I use a green dot card I can close it out at any time and buy a new one and that is what I am doing but still this place shouldn't be aloud to take advantage of people this way and I am doing everything. I can not stop them. I have sent emails to all my family and friends that warn them of this company and they will pass it on to there friends and family the internet is a powerful tool if this company can use it to make money like this I can use it to warn people about them.

Chatsworth G.A.
Pamela Hughes.

Cheryl Hovorka Apr 20, 2011

My account was charged without authorizatoin in the amount of $149.95 and I am in the process of having the bank stop payment and reporting the matter to the attorney general's office and better business bureau - I need immediate credit to my account!

Janine Millette Jun 07, 2010

I was scammed also!! Almost caused a divorce. Plus can not be used with high blood pressure pills. If someone wants to start a law suit I'm in!! Plus no diet plan or anything! Just the pills! No warnings, only the charge to the Visa which I had to pay!!! Does anyone know if it worked?

• El
    Elizabeth Sep 25, 2008

i jest like everyone ordered the free trial and was charged $150 i tried call them, nathing i was never able to speak to anyone, i am angry i have the 2 battle and i won't open and i afread to tried, this company is a fraud.

• Ve
    very angry Sep 17, 2008

I too read an ad stating try a thirty day trial risk free of phenterthin. Just pay shipping/handling $4.94. Within two weeks I went to my online banking account and found that this co. had taken 74.97 out of my account saying I agreed with thier terms and conditions. I never saw any such terms and conditions nor would I ever authorize any co, to help themselves to my account.

very angry, will dispute

• Am
    Amber Masuch Aug 21, 2008

I am in the process of taking this to a lawyer to see about a Class Action Lawsuit against this company. What I need from you is information. Name, Residence, Time and Dates of Transactions, any evidence and cooporation with this suit. If you are interested in joining this lawsuit with me please send the above information to [email protected] Subject heading Lawsuit! I am sick of people like this scamming the little guy!! They charged 149.95 to my account unauthorized and then only wanted to give a 70.00 refund! This is crap since I never agreed to any terms and conditions. If you too have been through this with the Phenterthin please email me. THanks!!!

• Nu
    nute sheppard Aug 04, 2008

i ordered the trial order, did not know that i was on the auto shipment. i sent the package back .i refused it when mailwoman delivered it. it should have arrive by now. the bank is taking the money back out of my account. u people dont want to help me out, bad way to do business. please email me back

• Co
    Colleen Gollner Jul 22, 2008

I am with you guys!! I cant find anyway to cancel, how do I stop this? I received the two bottles also, and dont want them, cant find anything to cancel with, and apparently wont! HELP!

Sherry Smith Jul 20, 2008

I was sent a thing in my email for a free trial of Phenterthin and all I had to do was pay for shipping so I did. Then a few weeks later I received 2 bottles that I didn't order and was charged for them. I can't return them because there is no return address and there is no way to contact them online. I don't know what to do. I am very frustrated.

Thank you for taking my complaint. I appreciate it.

• Ko
    Kohaku Ogawa Jul 07, 2008

Interesting. Someone I know just got a chain latter that is from "42 CR 2291 Booneville, MS" from a Berdine Nordlander - Xeroxed and typed, no handwriting of any kind, and the paper is cheap, the stamp appears of the self-sticking variety, and the label of a mass-mailing computer-printed type that is simply very easy to get. In your situation, I'd look into locking down the various aspects of my personal information, since the evidence supports the conclusion that it's been compromised.

JANET Jul 02, 2008

Charged my Visa 3 times for 4.95 for one bottle, then 149.95 should have only been 4.95.

• Cd
    CD Jun 16, 2008

I have no clue how they got my information. All of a suddent I get a bottle of this so called diet suppliment. I went online to check my account and notice a $4.95 charge. I tried to contact someone and all I got was music and the website was a dead end. I am currently taking steps to prevent the deduction of the $150. Something really needs to be done about this scam and people need to be warned. I honestly don't remember even coming accross this product anywhere. I am warning everyone I know and hopefully with enough people getting this out to family and friends we can stop this company from ripping people off.

• St
    Staci Williams May 27, 2008

thank you for the warning it came to late for me not to order the free trail but it came soon enough for me not to be charged $150.00 thanks to this warning we were able to cancel but still had to pay a $50.00 cancellation fee, that sucks but we were thankful that we found this out before we got screwed out of $150.00 in order to stop them from debiting your account make sure you get a cancellation # make sure you ask for it they will not offer it willining!!! MAY THEY BURN IN HELL!!!

• Tr
    Trisha May 23, 2008

wow, i got one of these 'free' 15 day trial offers in my email and no where on it could i find any 'terms'..i clicked on 'contact us' and nope..no go..so i typed phenterthin in my browser and OMG this, among other 'gripe' forums came up..
    While i feel TERRIBLE for you all who got 'taken', am i ever glad you're here to enlighten people like me..and this is NOT the only forum naming nexgenlabs as a scam. So, i dont know how they can still exist with so many..so very many out there lodging complains and threatening hell-fire on these jokers.
    Heck, I even opened a support ticket with a fake addy, fake pass, fake phone etc. and cussed 'em good, and i DONT ordinarily use foul language on the net!
    I hope you all manage to get some money back and THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!

shelley May 13, 2008

was charged 149.95 for a product that I did not order, and or agree of the charges. Would like to know how to receive a refund.

• El
    Ellen May 09, 2008

I totally agree they did the same thing to me and i think there should be something that should be done. They overdrew my bank account after i cancelled my order. I opened tickets and it seemed like i got the same response all the time. This company is doing nothing but stealing people's money they should not get away with this. All i seen was free trial so i tried it and it cost me 149.99 this is most exspensive FREE thing I have ever had. WHAT A SCAM!!!

• Lc
    lcozy May 02, 2008

Thank you so much for this information... I'm so glad I checked on it before ordering!

• Ca
    Carolyn Bolling Apr 19, 2008

I want to cancel the free trial

MARIE JOHNSON Apr 17, 2008

recieved 2 bottles of phenterthin without my permission after a trial offer for$4.95 ON MY CREDIT CARD

• Gg
    G.GOVINDARAJ Apr 11, 2008

I want to see the website of person who have alloted from www.earnfromyourwebsite.com

• Ju
    Justin Apr 10, 2008

Well, I havn't been completely scammed yet. I put in a note to myself to cancel this in a fair amount of time.
    I posted a question about canceling on their website. Received a response from a "Shelly" with their TOS mentioned. Lame. So I called up their customer service. Got a customer service rep REALLY fast. Started talking to her. She then started to treat me like an idiot, I then informed her my complaint is not with you but with your product, please do not talk to me that way. So we exchanged words and she put me with a manager. Quanashi(kwan-ah-shee, i think)

She was a good manager. Didn't use any personal opinion, just quoted the TOS over and over. I informed her that the website is VERY deceiving and that their business is very unethical. She told me its not unethical because they have the TOS which states all the cost. I told her that though she may techinically right, she is very wrong as well. No store could ever get away with saying "FREE SHOES!" and not have free shoes.

No TOS printed on the website, just a link at the bottom way below the submission form.

I was going to just pay the $50 to cancel, but screw this company. I didn't give a social security #. So they can't report me.

If you want to do this product(which I'd suggest NOT doing it) sign up with paypal, get your bank account confirmed, use the virtual credit card system (just search for add-on)

I am just coming out -$4.99 and getting a bottle.

So to screw them...

1. Sign up with a fake name and number (only keep your address right obviously)
    2. use a virtual credit card from paypal (or chase bank)
    3. Once they take the $4.99 out, then cancel the card (which is just a click of a button)
    4. They can't touch you. You'r untouchable. They cant charge you any more.

Jo Martin Apr 08, 2008

The pills do nothing and I have tried to cancel the payment and you can not get anyone to cancel anything. I can't even get my bamk to cancel the transaction that has not posted yet.

• Ro
    Robert W Lipka Jr Apr 07, 2008

I received a bottle of Phenterthin capsules in the mail. I had to sign for it. I did not ordered it and hope I will not be billed for it. It does not say where it was from.

• Am
    Amber Apr 05, 2008

I also fell for this scam. I believe the reason it called a "Diet Pill" is because it is impossible to eat when your hands are shaking or you are sitting on the toilet.
    I returned the following 2 bottles and contacted the company through email at http://www.nexgenlabsusa.com/ saying I was unsatisfied with the product and expected a refund. If not I will contact my bank and dispute the charges.

I thought I was internet savvy, but apparently not.

• Di
    Diane Aleman Apr 04, 2008

I ordered these pills as well. After I received my initial 15 pills, I decided to cancel the order and I could not reach anyone that could help me. I received my credit card statement and I was charged for these sham pills. I called my credit card company thinking that they would be able to contact them. They had the same luck I did. I was stuck with these pills and out some hard earned money. Never AGAIN

• Se
    sequtia Mar 20, 2008

hey
    cannot find where 2 cancel my order or how 2 contact yall 2 cancel order this site is no good for anyone
    i will tell everyone bout this site. it is no good for nothing.
    tell me how 2 cancel order right now.
    give me the address now 2 my email address.

• Da
    Darlene Roberson Mar 17, 2008

Received Sample of Phentermin with no phone number or website to go to to cancel order. Have been charged 149.50 on checking account for an order I have not received. When calling the number provided on checking account, I was told I ordered the phentermin in Feb. I did not receive any until March 10. Also told that the first shipment comes automatically and charged to my bank account and cannot be canceled. I have not had a chance to cancel the order.

Charlee Olsen Mar 10, 2008

I FELL FOR IT!!!
    HOW CAN I MAKE SURE THAT THEY DON"T CHARGE ME.
    THEY HAVENT CHARGED ME YET!
    HOW CAN I PREVENT IT??

Angie Long Mar 07, 2008

My daughter which is underage signed up for this on my account and I want it IMMEDIATELY CANCELLED. DO NOT SEND SAMPLES!!!!!!

Samara Mar 05, 2008

I also paid the $4.95, and then a month later they took out $150 for unknown purposes. I did not authorize this transaction. I have called and Ihave NOT been able to get in contact. THIS IS FRAUD, and I in turn had to cancel my credit card!

• Ke
    kelly taylor Mar 04, 2008

I did order their (Free trial) for a price of 15.oo But after i got the pills and saw that they were not for me i tried to find a costumer service number or web page and there was nothing there, i am still looking for a service number to call... they have taken out first 40.o0 and i have not received anything from the company then they took out another 149.95 out of my bank account, so i have called the bank to put a stop to it... but i still need a service number to call or a web pg. to go to!

• Da
    danielle Feb 29, 2008

oh yea. i fell for it too. i tried calling, emailing, and going into their "customer chat" but nothing worked. ended up calling my bank to cancel their charges for me.. but, on the bright side the pills did work for me while i was taking them. lost nearly 20lbs in 3 weeks! side effects were i was up for days with little sleep then would spend almost an entire day in bed when i finally fell out from exhaustion. so, not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing that i got scammed.

sam jones Feb 29, 2008

I too got scammed for $149 that I cannot afford. I am 65yrs old and need evry penny. I called and emailed to no avail. But luckily, didn't take the product. I never received the "free" trial - just the two bottles that I was charged $149 for. Anyone who wants to buy them for $100, just let me know at [email protected], or if there is anything that is going to be done against the company (class action suit perhaps?)

• Rh
    rhonda kirkendoll Feb 28, 2008

I have just got my bottle today,and i hope i dont get screwed. If I where you I would get a lawyer. and if cant email chennl 2 news and they will get to bottom of it ... good luckkeep in touch and let me know what happens

• Ca
    Cathy Chartier Feb 26, 2008

Still have not received two week free trial yet account was charged. Now I have to cancel my credit card so no further charges from them can be taken from it. How can this website be floating around charging hundreds of people and get away with it. Is this not fraud? I hope people are more aware than I was. I didn't even know how to get to another website for them. If you go to contact us on the home page you get nothing. If anyone has had any luck getting their money back I would like to know. The fact that I have to go to all the trouble to cancel my card because they can't stop just one person from charging my card just makes me mad.

• Fa
    Faye Condit Feb 22, 2008

Making unauthorized deductions from Checking accountant.

Shelley W. Feb 21, 2008

I was somehow signed up for some free trial of phenterthin and then received multiple bottles of their product in the mail along with over 150.00 worth of unauthorized charges to my credit card. I have tried multiple time through their phone number, online chats that are always showing offline and their email address to get someone to cancel this product and address the issue. No one will ever answer me and I now have no idea what to do to get my money back and get these people to be held accountable. The scam is still running on their website and someone needs to put a stop to this before more innocent people are ripped off.

• Ci
    CINDY HOVLAND Feb 16, 2008

I ALSO HAVE BEEN CHARGED 150.00 FOR THIS PRODUCT AND I DID NOT AGREE TO IT.HELP!I CAN'T AFFORD IT.

JaDee Hopper Feb 15, 2008

I wrote them back as soon as I ordered the free bottel I change my mind I'm not worried about the 4.95 I'm worried about them taking an unathorized payment from me

• Bo
    Bobbi Robertson Feb 11, 2008

Cancel my membership for this NOW.

• Bo
    Bobbi Robertson Feb 11, 2008

I was Charged 149.95 for something that I didn't order--this company is real smooth they have the normal disclosure and at the very bottom is the area that tells you that you are now a member and will get auto ship. I don't have the product or the money to pay for it. I have been working with them for 2 weeks to get my money back and they have just run me around the block!!! They need to be shut down and I have contacted an attorney to see what can be done about them.