Pets4Homesadvertising

G

I have been waiting for Pets4Homes to approve my advert for weeks and I really need to sell my puppies as they are growing so fast!! I tried to get in contact with them by submitting one of those useless forms but not one person has got back to me. I also sent my prove of address as they asked (picture of provisional) and still yet no response. I am very dissatisfied and want to take this further as I have sent you personal and sensitive information that I now do NOT feel comfortable with you having.

• 36
    36a Dec 17, 2018

I have phoned or emailed potential dog owners who want to sell adult dogs recently and none of them has gone beyond a cursory reply. Trying to fix a date to meet their pets, or, indeed, get any information meets with silence! So, what are they playing at? None of them has asked for money, just silence. Some of them go to great lengths in describing themselves and their pets...e.g. 'I now live in a flat and the dog needs a garden'; 'I am moving abroad' and then follow several sentences on these themes. I wonder whether there are any genuine re-homing ads on this site?