Peter G Ngandu (PGN Inc)Deceptive Real Estate Agent

J

Peter Ngandu and his business partners are crooks. Their work is of the lowest quality and they cut as many corners as possible. DO NOT CONDUCT BUSINESS WHITH THEM! You will lose A LOT of money and never hear from them again! He still owes me over $3000 for incomplete work. His MO is to never return phone calls and try delay tactics. Long and Foster are doing their best to cover for him and refuse to cut him loose even though they admit his negligence and blatant deceptive practices. NEVER BUY A HOUSE OR RENT FROM THIS CROOK!

Wish I would have read this earlier. I was an honest tenant of Peter Ngandu (PGN INC) for 3 years. I always paid my rent on time, and returned the home cleaner than I received it. It has been 3 months since I have moved out and I am still waiting for my $1600 deposit that he promised I would have within weeks. And Peter Ngandu will not return my calls.

pgn-inc Jul 28, 2016

Mariah burke, you signed a 5 years lease and lived in the rental for only 3 years hence you broke the lease. You technically owe the company since based on the 5 years lease you signed the rents were never increased for the second and third year... Please read the lease again before posting lies.

pgn-inc Jul 28, 2016

Anna L Collins and Jeffrey M Collins of 820 5TH ST NE, WASHINGTON, DC 20002. You are RACIST AND BIGOT . You can't stand to have a minority business doing well. We have attached pictures of the house we sold you, to remind you of the work we do. The was rehabbed to DC building codes at that time. All required permits were pulled, house passed the city of DC inspection and a final occupancy was issued. You also hired a private inspector who passed everything but a few things that were fixed before settlement. Therefore, your POSTING IS FULL OF HATE TOWARD MINORITIES WHO WORK HARD TO DELIVER HIGH STANDARD PRODUCT. THE PICTURES OF THE HOUSE YOU PURCHASED FROM US TELL THE TRUE STORY..
    YOUR RACISM WILL NOT STOP US FROM DELIVERING TO OUR CLIENTS. WE HAVE SOLD OVER 45 HOMES SINCE YOURS AND NOT A SINGLE COMPLIANT.

pgn-inc Jun 10, 2011

Have know Peter G Ngandu for over 10 years have been my agent for 6 years and he understand the business. Some people will never be happy no matter what so to try and tell one sided story in unfair and wrong.