PerlmanrepI don't recommend doing business with this company

W

Perlmanrep is an Apparel Sales Representative. They work with clothing manufacturers and sell their lines to retail stores. David has no business ethics. He will do whatever it takes to make a sale. He and his Perlmanrep team have on multiple occasions given my store "exclusivity" to various lines and on literally the same day sold my exclusive line to my competitor down the street (less than 2 blocks away.) David Perlman has rude and unprofessional employees. I have called the LA showroom on multiple occassions and been treated as though I have done something wrong. Malice is rude and arrogant and unknowledgable. I DO NOT recommend doing business with this company.

• Br
    Brian Alexander Smith Jan 15, 2016

David Perlman lacks integrity and wants people to work for him for free rather than paying them.

• Ba
    Barbara Larson Gennings Apr 07, 2012

I would say this would have to be because this store did not get the Darling line from London and was upset. David is by far my favorite sales rep and I love his crew including his son Derek. When I saw this place on the internet I thought maybe even an old employee listed this. If you are reading this please don't believe who wrote the complaint. David always gives exclusive rights per trading area and has turned down many other stores in my trading area.