PeoplePerHourwithout informing account deactivated by peopleperhour

B

Hi

Suddenly my account has been deactivated by people per hour and they don't inform me as well. There are some funds in my account as well as project running in that account and they said that because there is some with my name is already exist so that i can not access my account. I dont know about other account.

If so then why they approve my account and profile and all that changes i have made to the profile at that time they should inform me that this is not valid.

Also i have send verification document for identification still they said they have permanently deactivated my account and i can not able to access any fund.

Please help me in this matter.

Thank you.

• Sh
    shirin khan Dec 07, 2018

please let me you got any solution?