Ped EggI cannot find any ped egg that will give me the full satisfaction

D

I purchased the ped egg over the telephone a few years ago. When I first bought it, I thought it was an excellent product and I used it all of the time. Then I started buying it from drug stores or any store that sold them. That is when I stopped liking the product. The problem was and still is that the blade on the ped egg that I purchased previously was much sharper and is made differently than the ones that the drug stores and other stores have. The blade on the peg egg I've been buying from different stores are very dull so I stopped buying it because I cannot find any ped egg that will give me the full satisfaction like before.