Ped EggAwful everything

I was so amazed when I saw the ad on the ped egg and knew i just had to have one. I am not a complainer (nor the people that I knwo that have been using one as well) but I am now( and them too).It has ruined my(their) feet. My feet were not bad before this but I had to go the old fashioned way and this was going to be a time saver for me and at first, wow I was so pleased but over a period of time it has caused my feet to peel big time on the bottom and I hate the way my feet feel it is disgusting I have been working on them now for two weeks and still have not straightened out the mess it has caused my feet I will not sure but you may want to reconsider this item before some one does.