PaymentwallScam!!

L

I used this Paymentwall payment system to pay for an online game and even though I paid for it and received the confirmation payment didn't go through. When I logged into my gaming account I realized that something was wrong.
The worst part was that Paymentwall support did not help me. I sent several error requests and explained that something went wrong and my money simply disappeared but they never bothered to reply. I decided to try Paymentwall, because my game offered me this payment method. Never again!

More Paymentwall Complaints & Reviews