Paul J. SchusterStole my tax refund

Hello

I used this man to do my taxes for a few years. I thought he was trustworthy because he did a few of my friends' taxes as well. He barely charges anything. He does taxes for a lot of free lance musicians and singers in Nashville. I discovered in 2007 that I never received my tax refund which was supposed to be directly deposited into my personal bank account. After some research, I found that Paul J. Schuster had my tax refund money dropped into his personal bank account in TN and then he closed it shortly after.

Before I even found out about this information, I was calling him a few times to ask what I should do about my missing refund. He got very defensive with me and this is before I ever knew it was him, I hadn't even accused him and he was angry and told me on the phone not to call him again or he would file harassment. Well, I laughed at that because I never harassed Paul. I HIRED Paul and I had the right to ask him why I never got my refund when he was the one doing my taxes. And, I was nice too! I didn't even know there was something shady going on just yet, until I did my research and did a trace on my refund.

I went to court in NY (where I live) and won against him. He still has not obeyed the court's judgement and has not paid me my money back. This is not over and its being worked on and I'm sure it will not end well for him. It's a shame he blatantly stole my refund which the government gives ME from work and paychecks I have earned through my own sweat. He has no right.

He used to work at Jackson Hewitt I believe and did taxes there, he now works at Verizon. He still does taxes for people independently under his "company" which isn't registered, Paul Schuster Tax, inc. BEWARE, don't use him. I won in court against him. He flat out stole my money. He barely charges anything to do your taxes which makes me wonder what money he could have taken from others who don't even know. He could have taken a part of people's refunds for all we know. He thought I was a dummy and took the whole thing. Do not use him, be careful.