Paul DavisFuel card

This is a fake company that is operated from outside of the country. They illegally charge fees and send out the bills late and charge late fees. They are a complete a total rip off. All you need to do to verify this is call their customer service line to see how incompetent they are. I asked for my previous month invoices and they claimed that the new system had lost that information for previous billing. It only went back 3 weeks to the start of the new system online. I am disgusted with allowing my company to do business with this people. I have since cancelled my application with the slammers.