Patricia RubergWinchester pomeranians

I

Hello people! Please don't buy puppies from this person, Patricia Ruberg. She is a scam artist. Her puppies are not registered. She sold me a puppy a year ago for 2k and plus I paid 500$ for the papers which I never received. She lied about it over a year and never send me the papers and never refund the 500$ that I paid for the papers. People who had problems with her reached me out about it and we try to carry this issue to AKC!!! She never respond our texts she is an evil person she stoles from people plus her puppies are unhealthy. I figured out so many other people had the same issue with her!! She sells the puppies and never send the papers!!! To some people she never even sent the puppy but a bag of toys! I'm trying to sue her but she doesn't open my lawyers phones she is the worst! She is located at Clatskanie Oregon! Please help us let people know that she is a scam! I don't want other people to hurt by this person!

• Sp
    Spillinthebeans Aug 07, 2019

She receives welfare ( AFDC, food stamps, and free medical) . Patricia also receives survivor benefits for her oldest daughter. The father died two years ago. She has been defrauding people for years, starting in Arizona. Please google Winchester Pomeranians and Fairybell Farms for more customer complaints.

• Pa
    PatriciaRubergsvictim Jun 25, 2019

From AZ Poms, Winchester Poms, to Fairy Bell. From tricia to patricia baren to patricia Ruberg, last name changed due to marriage this woman is always moving, changing what she goes by, changing her breeding name but no matter what name she goes by she cannot escape that she is a scam artist. I paid for papers and never got them. Then she kept saying soon, soon, soon and soon never came. This woman should be ashamed of herself doing awful things to a lot of people. Also, I second that I was told by an attorney that she was being investigated for welfare fraud! She says she has a bad back and gets paid for it and tells the Government she's limited but then goes and does all sorts of stuff including lifting and etc all the things she claims she can't do. All we can do is spam her name out there so people know she's no good! DO NOT BUY from this breeder, the dogs are kept in horrible conditions often sick, and you won't get what you are told you will. Nor will she refund you what she owes you

Comment Guidelines