Pandayan Seven SeasRegarding CDC iSSUE

I ahve applied in Pandayan Seven Seas as Sales Executive i got my medical clear and also paid 23000/Rs for the CDC 3-mONTHS HAVE PASSED on calling to the chembur office they repliid waith for i-more month we will let u know asa soon as we get ur approval.

More Pandayan Seven Seas Complaints & Reviews

Chrisom Sep 30, 2009

do we have any frnd or any lawyer so that we can fight with this company, any one who is interested in filling a case against this case. please reply so that we can make up a team of few guys n fight with them. we have paid our hard earned money n they are just ignoring us n making us run a round... Chris (Borivali)

• Pa
    PARMATMA Oct 05, 2009

I have paid 20000+3000 for medical.They saying every month to come cdc next month.7 month completed from april to oct.My frnd also comleted11 mnth.They are froud.Every day they earning more money.All are layer.I asked my money refund.They taken recieved slip.Niether money nor cdc got.We should to comlaint to media.Because every day studentS, poor people or general people are getting froud from pandayan seven sea.we can not fight.we should tell every thing to media.

ravi 007 Feb 11, 2010

I have paid 22500+2750 for medical.They saying every month to come cdc next month.11 month completed from may 2009 feb 2010 They are froud.Every day they earning more money.All are layer.I asked my money refund.They taken recieved slip.Niether money nor cdc got.We should to comlaint to media.Because every day studentS, poor people or general people are getting froud from pandayan seven sea.we can not fight.we should tell every thing to media

• Kr
    KR Girish Mar 17, 2010

this company is a cheating company even i have also affected by this group but i have taken my money back pls dont spend money with that company

• Bh
    BHAVESH7 Mar 28, 2010

Hi Friend,

My name is Bhavesh R. Patel from Baroda. I have applied as Computer Operator at Pandayan Saven Seas.

I have paid 6250 + 100 Rs for Madical Test, to the company.

The company told me that I will get CDC within 3 Months. I want to ask you that Is this company froud or not?

Please give me answer.

Thank you.

Bhavesh R. Patel
    [protected]

chatting Apr 09, 2010

i have paid 100rs for entry it's true a this is a fraud company of pandayan sevan seas

i have go chambur office mumbai pleas tel me about procesir of job and interwiu pleas give me a right sujjetion

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pl s

• Na
    NABA Apr 09, 2010

my name is Nabakumar saha. my e mail Id [email protected] & my mobile no is [protected].

Please give me answer.

Thank you.

• Ac
    Achintya Sadhukhan. Apr 14, 2010

HI, Friends this is Achintya Sadhukhan;
    I have applied in this company, for the post of LMV Driver sience 110 days ago, they told me that u'll get CDC within 3 months(90 days)...
    but still i haven't got thier reply...is this company is fraud pls let me now Frndz, i have paid my hard earend money Rs22000 in this.
    pls pls let me know frndz...

• Sd
    s. doke Apr 20, 2010

According to my opinion by reading lots of mail that who have already applied for the pandayan seven sea is the fruad company yes it is correct as per my thinking i have also applied for the CRA post in this company and also paid the Rs. 100/- as a entry fees but i am not paid the cdc amount to the company.

• Sd
    s. doke Apr 20, 2010

Please let us know about this company weather i should go for it or not that will be very
    help full for me and also for other student also

rak. May 08, 2010

hiiiii frnds my self rakesh choudhary, ...i tooo applied in the month of september ... bt ...it was my luck that i received the letter from the company in the month of april ...as it took a long time for me bt atlast i m satisfied with their service...

Ramchandra Mohit May 30, 2010

hi
    my name is Ramchandra ihave appaly for cdc on 1st oct but not received letter pleace any call me no [protected]

• Ss
    SSS Kumar Sep 24, 2010

This company is totaly fraud company & I also paid and i am got cheated but my friend advocate has helped me to take a refund.

Thank full god to my friend powerful advocate

any body want to take a refund kindly contact me

I am kumar # [protected]

Desale N.B Nov 15, 2010

I have complited my medical test dated on 04/01/2010. But I have got no result till now.
    Please give me a right sollusion.

Regards
    Desale N.B
    Application no - 079

Desale N.B Nov 15, 2010

Sir
    I have complited medical dated on 04.01.2010. But I have got no result.
    Please give me right sollusion.

Dewesh Nov 24, 2010

Hi frend I m Dewesh mohite
    I Got job through Pandayan Seven Seas in A Shipping line Company. the Company name is Cruises lines it is Canada Based Company. Frend My post Is Store Keeper.My Salary is 45000 food accommodation is free here.My Employee Code is 5577332.If u Want Contact with me just send E-Mail on my E-Mail ID [email protected]

• Ds
    dshaikh Mar 01, 2011

dear friends i got recruited from this office before 3 months ...so i believe them...

• Ji
    Jignesh parmar Apr 22, 2011

Hey frds b4 2weeks i also applied 4 job in pandyan seven seas. I paid amount RS. 6250/- n i got medical report they told me to wait for 3months. This all things r true then we all have 2 sue on company bcz this is biggest fraud with people. Plz contect me on my ID [email protected] plz make unity to fight against this company

• Sr
    s rakshe May 19, 2011

hi friend

• Sr
    s rakshe May 19, 2011

hi friend i paid pandayn seas i rs 2260 for cdc fee on 13/10/2010 but no rep from pandayan chembur office i call office he told cdc come fiften days or 30 days he cheet me i got repls my cdc fee or i go news chanel

• Pi
    pitu Jun 29, 2011

hiii
    my pritesh
    i also pay for medical then he told me u should pay for cdc 15000
    friends plz tell me that can i pay for cdc yea or not

shaikh salim Jul 13, 2011

hi friends i am salim shaikh from hyderabad i had applioed in the company Pandayan Sevenseas in chembur my inyerview was taken by a lady. i had applied for the post of OS .I already had an Indian CDC with me so i was asked to do medicals from medical centre in Vashi where my whole body check - up was done. i did it and i even got my medical reports where my post was mentioned and i was even very happy with the responce i got by the comp[any . i joined the company within 100 working days. i was very happy with teh company

shaikh salim Jul 13, 2011

i am rishi marion i think it is totally wrong why are u people blaming company it must be possible that the people who are applying might have some criminal offencde against them otherwise how would a company who is cheating so many people sustain and saty in city like mumbai and the office is also near congress house my cousin had applied in the company i was totally disheartened after all what i read on the net but i thought lets take a risk now my cousin has completed the contract ans is very happy

Friends thsi is a good company

shantanu moitra Jul 18, 2011

I am shantanu moitra from calcutta. i had applied for the post of office admin. i had applied in the Chembur office 2 years back i even did medicals at vashi and then i paid CDC amount for which they gave me a receipt mentioning the login no and other details. i waited for 2 years and i had lost all my patience. Even my parents had lost all faiths. but then finally i received the letter i completed my cantract and came back so guys dnt loose ur hope now i have recommended many of my friends.

• Fa
    faisal khan 2117 Jul 23, 2011

hi friends i applied for the post of tandoor cook in pandayan evenseas. i paid amount Rs 6250 n i got my medical report. i even paid my CDC amount i agree that i had to wait for 1 and half year to get my joining but the wait was worth.

thankyou pandayan sevenseas

• Si
    SITARAM BAGUL Jul 23, 2011

i went to mumbai on [protected] .i also pied 6000/- as medical & for CDC call three monthas but yet...
    WHAT I WILL DO?
    CALL :[protected]

shekhar_111 Feb 11, 2012

Hi frend I m shekhar gupta

john_236 Feb 18, 2012

I am john fernandas from calcutta. i had applied for the post of office admin. i had applied in the Chembur office 2 years back i even did medicals at vashi and then i paid CDC amount for which they gave me a receipt mentioning the login no and other details. i waited for 2 years and i had lost all my patience. Even my parents had lost all faiths. but then finally i received the letter i completed my cantract and came back so guys dnt loose ur hope now i have recommended many of my friends.

• Ka
    kamble Feb 20, 2012

guys that's not all true.
    even me and my younger brother asif have applied in seven seas but instead of me my brother got selected for regent cruises company is already provided him with the Indian C.D.C and the appointment letter too by mail. so i feel probably those who don't get through make so much noises...well, All the best to rest of them .if you are capable them you will definitly go further

rajbha Nov 05, 2012

yes this is a froud company, if u want to know more about this froud company, pls visit its head office(chembur-mumbai) and ask about it to the other shopkeeper located there...!

• Ab
    Abbey Hnamte Jul 02, 2015

I even applied here in the Pandayan Seven Seas from the past 2009 to 2011. They let me do all the necessary tests paying huge amount. Then after that they told me to come after one month. As the month turned up and as I attended their office, they asked me to wait for another one month. So the same thing goes on and on and on waiting for one month which actually in total is 36 months (3 years). So, I just reimbursed my cash deposits which they cut-off huge amount of around 15%. This company is a fraud. We need to sue them or do what ever is necessary to let them down. I firstly interviewed when it was in Sanpada back in 2009 then shifted to Chembur in 2010. What a crap and bad company they are!!! Its' that they deposited our money into their bank account and have credit with the interest they got from it!!! SCREW THIS COMPANY... Hope the burn in HELL. I guess what would their KARMA would be!!!