Panaromic Holidays Magic Holidays25 years holiday membership

I paid 413000/- to magic holidays group of panaromic holidays. I did not use a single vacation and realized that it is not at all worth to lock 413000/- with this company as they are never able to book hotels as per our demand. plus we have to pay amc (annual maintenance charges) which was 5000/-+ firts year, 6500/-+ second year and 7500/-+ third year which is really a big loss every year.
If you calculate interest for 413000/- it should be around 35000/-+ for each year and compounding interest will be much more. even if they give you booking for 7 nights as agreed the cost never exceeds 30000/-
So if you go on vacation without their plan you saves a lot and you do not have to pay any amc.
Since I realized I asked them to refund my money without interest. they must have earned some interest in last 3 years but I am ready to waive it off.
Now they are saying I will not get a single rupee as it was mentioned in terms which I did not find anywhere. it is worst than you buy any policy. their you will get something with insurance but here you do not get anything but loose all money.
This company is a big fraud and I will sue them leagally.
Thanks