Pacificpurr catterypurchasing a kitten

Camille Waterman of Pacificpurr cattery excepted my 1500.00 for a rare pointed with white Himalayan kitten with breeding rights.. She said she would send me information pertaining to the PKD testing Felv/Fiv testing.. When I didnt hear from her I continued to call her asking for it.. I finally got ahold of her it was 1am her time, I told her I was worried that I didnt hear fro her.. She said I was crazy and that she would never allow one of her kittens to go to me and that she would be refunding my money.. That was 2 years ago..
after asking the FBI to contact her to remind her she was commiting fraud she sent me a check for 60.00 and after not hearing from her again time and time again. I asked to FBI to contact her again after that I did recieve a check 3 months later for 100.00.. I have not heard from her or received anymore towards my refund in 2 yrs.. DONT TRUST HER SHE STOLE MY MONEY!!! She is NOT a breeder with intergrity.. She will have no problem stealing your money too..

purchasing a kitten