Outdoor Adventurespromised so many wonderful things "wrong"

My girlfriend and I were promised so many wonderful things that we "thought" was a great deal since we love to camp. We purchased this "GREAT" deal for almost $15000.00. We were told it would be financed through a bank and ended up being a credit card. Which we found that out about 3 weeks in. I myself called to dispute that issue and was told we already signed a contract and was nothing they could or would do. I tried to cancel our membership and basically was told it was to late once we signed their so called contract. We ended boring money from my 401k to pay it off in full because we did not want the finance charges that went along with their credit card. We have tried to use the facilities several times and never can get in. Every time we call always have to leave a message and usually takes days to get a return call only to find out they are full. We were told as members we would have perks to be able to get a site.. LIES. Such and scam and so disappointed. This is truly the biggest waste of money and turns out to be the BIGGEST mistake ever made. Just want get any amount of our money back and be done with this nightmare.

• Outdoor Adventures Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2019

We're sorry for your frustration and misunderstanding of the financing of your membership. Please contact member services at [protected] ext. 2227 if you'd like to discuss this further. Thanks!

Di