Outback Steakhouse — food and customer service
I visited this location on August 21 2019. I ordered takeout. My order was paid at 7:38.
I ordered the 10 oz ribeye cooked medium with baked potato and a salad. I also ordered an appetizer. The potato was rotten on the inside. ( hollow and black) the steak was very well done. I called the restaurant and spike with the manager ( William) I think. I roller him I had the receipt but instead of replacing the meal or refunding he took my nailing address and stated that he was sending out a $40 gift card that I should have by the following Monday. Having never received that I called again on August 30th and was told that my message would be given to the manager.
As of today Sept. 10th I have received nothing and have not been called or contacted. If I served rotten food to a customer along with an improperly cooked order I would not leave my customer feeling disregarded. I am very upset with the lack of response. I spent $35 for a meal I couldn't eat.
More Outback Steakhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Outback Steakhouse - fraud and cheating 
- Outback Steakhouse - charged my debit card more than agreed 
- Outback Steakhouse - customer service 
- Outback Steakhouse - disrespect 
- Outback Steakhouse - don't be fooled 
- Outback Steakhouse - mistreatment, by manager and regional manager 
- Outback Steakhouse - meat 
- Outback Steakhouse - service at restraints
- Outback, Garner, NC - ran out of food
- Outback Steakhouse - food/missing items curbside