OPSMNo one wants to help me!

O

I received email about lenses from a "company" called OPSM. I sold two lenses for this guy for a sum total of $3428.00. The two "buyers" had a feedback of zero and signed up the same day as the purchase (shame on me for not listening to the alarm bell then). I then tried to contact both "buyers" of the lenses but no one answered.

• Op
    opsm May 27, 2016

I'd just like to put in a complaint on behalf of my 95yr old Mother Mrs DM Hockey. She had some new glasses on order at the new Halls Head branch, so we took her down to get them on Friday 20th May. She immediately said there was something wrong--her eyes individually are ok but she has double vision-- so she needs prisms to bring things together. We walked around for awhile then went back to the shop to be told her eyes would adjust--give it 2 weeks. No mention was made of making another appointment. When we saw Mum the next week, the 27th May she was desperate, couldn't stand it any more. Because she sees two of everything she was disorientated and unable to determine what was real, which is making it very difficult and dangerous for her. We took her back to the shop and she was told there were no appointments for over two weeks. She stood in the middle of the shop and said "see, they don't care if I can't see", so an appointment was found for her next Thursday--2nd June--another week of not being able to see properly---when she'll have to get a taxi and take herself there---probably still to be treated like a dumbwit. She has a Gold Card. I just feel they have been uncaring and they aren't listening to her. She's perfectly with it and knows whether she can see or not. I just wish people wouldn't assume, because of her age, that she doesn't know whats going on.