OpinionOutpost — sheppard
My account has been frozen for the 6th time in less than six months. It only happens when I try and redeem my points as like most of the other complaints both here and elsewhere. When someone does answer my email via the bogus 'helpdesk' it takes them days to respond, then there is the one to two weeks of jumping through hoops with supplying the same information over and over again only, following their instructions to the letter, and waiting for my account to get unfrozen. And once again, once unfrozen and I try to redeem my points...it gets frozen.
Maybe a class action law suit would either make or break them. All those interested, please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com, Subject: Class Action Law Suit and lets exchange ideas on how to kick this thing off...I'm tired of all the BS they give me and yet they still won't pay me.
More OpinionOutpost Complaints & Reviews
- Opinion Outpost - termination of membership and withhold rewards 
- Opinion Outpost - cheated me out of money 
- OpinionOutpost.com - frozen account 
- Opinion Outpost - deleting my account 
- Opinion Outpost - account frozen 
- Opinion Outpost - froze my account when trying to redeem points for amazon gift cards.
- OpinionOutpost - my account was frozen for no reason 
- Opinion Outpost - my account still frozen
- OpinionOutpost - amazon request failed 
- OpinionOutpost - froze my account while I was checking out with paypal