Ontel Products Corporation (www.ontelproducts.com)Charged from companies I have never heard!

M

I bought the swivel sweeper from http://www.ontelproducts.com/ (Ontel Products Corporation) in April of '07 and I just found out that I was been charged from three different companies I have never heard. Here are the three unknown companies:

Jun 21 Deal Surprise Inc [protected] CA - When I called they were still closed. I will try later.

Jul 02 EASY SAVER [protected] - I called and cancelled and asked for a full refund. They gave me a refund for only 1 month. I called back and got their mailing address so I can request a full refund. I have to wait to see if my VISA was credited.

Here is the address:

Consumer Affairs
PO 280
Blue Ridge Summit, PA 17274

When writing to them you have to include a reference number that the representative should provide you when you call to complain.

You can find more info on this company on BBB's site:

Jul 10 WC *Value Plus [protected] - I called and cancelled my membership that I never signed for and the representative said that consumer affairs dept will send a form to me so I can get money back. (Yeah right). I waited an hour and I called back and I spoke to Ariel. I demanded my full refund and she state that I should call back within 24 - 48 hours to receive my full refund. I will call back tomorrow and we will see what happens. Then I have to wait to see if my VISA was credited.

I will keep you posted.