OnStarthey sent survey card can't log on

They sent survey card in mailto log in and sign up for a chance to win one of five $200 prizes, and there is no such site
Www.Ipsosweb.com/onstar

bahig614 Nov 16, 2015

this would make onstar much easier to use !!

bahig614 Nov 16, 2015

Address and customer sync much better !!!

bahig614 Nov 16, 2015

Could make voice recognition much better!!

Just Need Help !!

bahig614 Nov 16, 2015

my first experiences with on star was tremendous and I expect the same with this wonderful SUV so I"M trying the other cars where you have to pair every day such a distraction and a dangerous .So please tell me what I'm doing wrong and thank you for being there bahig

Marie Pulkrabek May 14, 2010

We got a survey card by cannot open the survey and a chance to win $2.00. I have the user ad password but no place to enter it.

We would not be without onstar as have used it while traveling.

Marie Pulkrabek

• As
    Asa Hoff Apr 15, 2010

You sent me a card asking me to taake a few minutes t o complete an online survey and I cannot access the survey!!! Onstar has not been helpful to me since I got it agan on my new 2010 Malibu!!! and yur reps., wow!!! can't understand them with their heavy accents, soft spokeln and not to attentative!!! Onstar has alot to learn and fix their broken system, won't pay for it when I have to if not for a big improvement!!

• Sh
    Sharon Niagara Falls Apr 15, 2010

I too have recieved the card to do the survey. From what I see you have not done anything to rectofy the problem! But I love the onstar and feel very safe driving now. Sharon Niagara Falls

• 12
    1200013678 Apr 10, 2010

you sent me a card stating that I should take a few minutes to complete an online survey about my experience with OnStar., I entered www.ipsosweb.com/onstar and got this page, where do I do the survey????!!! Scott Kubicki, you send out these cards asking us to do lthe survey and when we do, there is no survy!!! what shall I do?

• Su
    Susan Teichroeb Apr 01, 2010

Totalled off my 2008 GMC truck and onstar crash did not respond so what was I paying for? Susan Teichroeb

• 1r
    1RTS Mar 14, 2010

cannot sign on to servey. I tryed onstar directions but it could not get me where I wanted to go two times so I gave up.

• Ws
    W. Shoop Mar 12, 2010

I tried to get on to the web site listed on the card, but was unable to do so. I also found that that there are many others in the same fix. What is the problem?

Chuck Bland Mar 11, 2010

I got a survey in the mail today but will not pull it up.

• Fo
    folks Feb 14, 2010

http://www.ipsosweb.com/onstar/ This is the web page for the survey card folks!!!

• Ph
    philip defranco Nov 16, 2009

tryed to get to onstar surveythat card was sent to me

• Be
    Betty Miller Nov 14, 2009

We never use it. We have a cell phone. Have big trouble on previous cars. Way too costly.

• Wu
    Wuyona Humeston Oct 23, 2009

Onstar is on my second car so we do not use it that often. So far, we have been pleased with the service we have received.

• 04
    0400012179 Aug 24, 2009

Can you narrow the search parameters? I have read a bewildering display of sites that somehow fulfill the address as stated on the Customer Satisfaction card, none of them pertinent.

• Directions are not very explicit and I was told that for an additional fee I could receive more information. I will revert back to my Garmin.

• We pruchased a Chev Aveo with the onstar service for a year. We paid an additional 14.95 for telephone time. The calls are often sent to the wrong numbers. Very aggravating. As for directions, I was recently told there was no such address when I tried to access the directions.

jacqueline Moody Aug 12, 2009

I have had only one incident of a person taking the wrong address and I had to say the address many times. Otherwise, I've had a good experience with OnStar.

no more

michael s miller Aug 10, 2009

how do i get out now that i have answered the ?

michael s miller Aug 10, 2009

I like the service provided, i think that the price is to high..

help me sign on...

can't sign on

Joan M. Decker Aug 06, 2009

I was sent a card asking me to do a Survery regarding my experience
    with OnStar. However I was never able to log on to the website.
    Joan M. Decker

• Pa
    Paul Carbone Jul 09, 2009

My comments were submitted earlier. The only complaint that I have relates to the OnStar hands free phone service. When I make a call, if I am asked to dial an extension and or a number request for services, the OnStar system does not have this option. Therefore, the call has to be discontinued at this point, and I am unable to make contact with the person I am attempting to contact by phone.
    Paul Carbone

• Pa
    Paul Carbone Jul 09, 2009

I am having a continued problem to open survey so that I can take it as requested.

marion brink Jul 08, 2009

i can not log in

• 02
    0200036303 Jul 05, 2009

got card could not do survey

• Ri
    Rick Kovari Jun 11, 2009

On Star =GREAT
    Web Site = N/G Can't get to it to do survey

• Hu
    hungryfreeman May 10, 2009

Could not log on to the survey.

Michelle Apr 19, 2009

Sounds like your sales person done a horrible job in explaining Onstar to you. If you need to go to the site www.onstar.com or call their toll free number at [protected]. I hope this helps. Michelle Jones

Michelle Apr 19, 2009

Need help with Onstar, call me at Desert Sun [protected] ask for Michelle Jones

• 99
    9900056201 Apr 19, 2009

Received request to respond to survey via ipsos web site. Cannot log on.

• Un
    unsatisfied consumer Mar 12, 2009

I also tried to do survey online and it would'nt work!! What gives!!!

• 97
    9700139306 Mar 09, 2009

I received a customer satisfaction card from onstar but I could not get on the website.

• Fe
    Fergy Mar 07, 2009

I, too, received a survey card and cannot access the survey. What a waste of so many people's time - mine, the post office, the people that printed the card, etc., etc. - even a waste of the tree that provided the paper for the postcard!!

• La
    larry c reber Feb 21, 2009

recieved online survey, how do I respond.can not find it on your web site.