onlinhop.com vipmegapass.com platinumclub.comScam

Hello fellow scammed people,

I've been scammed by this company vipmegapass.com.
It seems to be the same scam as the platinumclub.com and moviepluss.net one.
Actually my "free" account info was sent from [protected]@platinumclub.com on the behalf of Jomonex Trading Limited.

I met someone through a dating site and much later, on msn, she told me she was a model and I should go vote for her on an adult site and that i wouldn't have to pay anything. First she told me to go to vipmegapass.com and but then to confirm webcams.com. Suffice to say, I promptly unsubscribed to both but the damage was already done as vipmegapass.com automatically add you as a member on onlinhop.com. And of course knowing if i'm still a member over there is a difficult and i'm not even sure if I will be billed again or not.

They ask you to accept two affiliate partners or will get billed in 48hours but since i canceled right away and it seems they charged me regardless

From the email:
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT TWO AFFILIATE PARTNER OFFERS AND PROVIDE EMAIL VERIFICATION WITHIN 48 HOURS, YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE BILLED $39.95 FOR ONLINHOP.COM WHICH GIVES YOU GREAT DISCOUNTS ON HOTELS, RENTAL CARS, RESTAURANTS AND MORE. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE USE OF THE ADULT CONTENT WEBSITE AS LONG AS YOU REMAIN A SUBSCRIBER TO ONLINHOP.COM. THE CHARGE WILL APPEAR ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AS ONLINHOP.COM [protected] AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW MONTHLY UNTIL CANCELLED.

Credit card statement is named as such:
ONLINHOP.COM4177510900 DIAMOND BARCAUS
Colbett- wcbilling.com [protected] CY

Lesson learned not to trust anyone you don't know personally. There is no free lunch.
I'm just wondering if I should cancel my Credit card altogether or sit it out in the hopes I won't be billed again.

Thanks for any help and advice.

• Re
    renzini roberto Jul 26, 2010

[email protected]
    Please, cancel my account e stop taking money out of my credit card.
    14/06/2010 COL-WCBILLING.COM - [protected] 23.11 euro
    14/06/2010 COL-WCBILLING.COM - [protected] 1, 66 euro

• Lu
    Ludovic May 09, 2010

IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT TWO AFFILIATE PARTNER OFFERS AND PROVIDE EMAIL VERIFICATION WITHIN 48 HOURS, YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE BILLED $119 FOR 4 MONTHS OF ACCESS TO MYCLUBIT.NET WHICH GIVES YOU GREAT DISCOUNTS ON HOTELS, RENTAL CARS, RESTAURANTS AND MORE. THIS OFFER GIVES YOU ONE MONTH OF FREE ACCESS. SHOULD YOU ELECT TO REMAIN A SUBSCRIBER AFTER THE 4 MONTHS, YOU WILL BE BILLED $19.95 PER MONTH THEREAFTER UNTIL CANCELLED. YOU WILL ALSO ENJOY ACCESS TO THE ADDITIONAL CONTENT WEBSITE AS LONG AS YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE. THE CHARGE WILL APPEAR ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AS myclubitnet8668120540.

• Lu
    Ludovic May 09, 2010

Hello,

I got the same problem today with a girl I met on a french dating site. We went later on msn, and she asked me to go on VIPMEGAPASS in order to see her on the webcam. I suscribed on this site and automatically subscrided me on an other site named : www.myclubit.net. I don't pay anything at the moment but I'm afraid about it.. Did you pay something? How did you cancelled your subscription? please help me...